Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
These are so stinkin' cute!!! I could pee on these things all day!! lol

Attachments

• cute ones 001.jpg
    cute ones 001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 74
Congratulations! And they are cute, I don't think Walmart sells them here in Canada :(

How many DPO are you? I have been getting VV Faint lines on these for 3 days and Im glad to see your line looks PURPLE bc mine look purple irl. Nice line BTW and congrats again!

Thanks!!! :) I am not really sure, according to my pos OPK's I am 22dpo but I didn't get my first BFP until 18 dpo so I am not sure I believe my O date, lol.

Congratulations!! :happydance:

I don't think I've ever noticed those HPT's at my Walmart! Will be looking for them tomorrow!

I don't think I've ever noticed those HPT's at my Walmart! Will be looking for them tomorrow!

They are not near the rest of the HPTs. I found them on an end-cap near the vitamins. Everything on the shelf is 0.88!

They are not near the rest of the HPTs. I found them on an end-cap near the vitamins. Everything on the shelf is 0.88!

Thank you so much! DH and I made a rough estimate of how much we've spent on HPT's and TTC related things and it was in the hundreds so we definitely want to start saving and this will help a lot since I'm a POAS addict!

oh you are brave!! lol I gladly keep my DH in the dark about how much we spend on them.... lol I would be banned from Walmart for the rest of my life!! lol

oh you are brave!! lol I gladly keep my DH in the dark about how much we spend on them.... lol I would be banned from Walmart for the rest of my life!! lol

LOL, I know, I regretted discussing it immediately after! Now I'll just have to stash my HPT's in a secret place in the bathroom! :haha:

They are cute!!! Congrats again and can't wait to here updates!

Still poas?! lol Too funny! I'm glad you did though cuz now I know what a positive looks like on these!!

Those are cute little tests. I've never seen those before! Congrats!

I heard about those Walmart tests. Good to see that they work - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

I just grabbed the last one today at my Walmart! LOL! It was just placed randomly next to the condoms. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->