My First and Freaking

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by loopylou86, Dec 18, 2009.

1. loopylou86

loopylou86 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I got my BFP on Wednesday and am going to the doctors today. Just wanted to know what I should expect and what action I need to take now. I beleive I am now 4 weeks and 5 days :thumbup::happydance: This wasn't exactly planned nor was it prevented so still a shock really.

This is my first and I am scared about possible MC and could really good with some advice.

xx

2. loopylou86

loopylou86 Well-Known Member

3. pollypop

pollypop Well-Known Member

Hello and congrats!!

Once you've been to see your doc you'll be refered to a midwife. She will guide and help you then. Start taking folic acid aswell.

xxx

4. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

Congrats!! What will happen at the appointment highly depends on where you are in the world and what your Dr. normally does. Mine always does a pap to check for STD's (standard procedure) and routine bloodwork along with a bunch of family history questions. Good luck!!

5. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

congrats hun... dr will juts confirm and you should start taking folic acid which dr should prescribe midwife or scan will come next all depends xxx