• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My first baby annabell

mel102

Reaction score
Has anyone got one for a one year old? I would like to get dd one but not sure if she'd be interested just yet

i did out of all we bought her last year this got played with the most! she still carries her around now ,puts her in her pram etc

I have just bought this and my LO will love it. She's got a pram to go with it too as she's obsessed with dolls and prams. x

She also had a doll last christmas (one in my pic) and she loved that at 9 months so defo not too young. She wouldn't put it down x

Ive got one for darcey for christmas and she will be 10 1/2 months. I thought id rather get her one thats going to last her than just a teddy type one!

my lo had this when she was 1 and still loves it. They are perfect size for little ones and nice and cuddly. Along with my doll as a child and this one are her favorates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"