my first baby buy :)

jennievictora

James's mommy
Reaction score
ooh excited iam telling you because im sure you will understand. i brought some vests today all white!

I love baby vests. Baby vests and baby socks are just the cutest things ever! (Not cuter than the babies obviously:haha:)

oh i know i got them out the bag holding them up to my mum goin aww there so tiny and lovley she said she used to love washing mine by hand :) do you buy stuff do you have any children or are you trying for your 1st hope you dont mind me asking :) x

No children yet. I've wanted kids for the last 6 years but my DH finally joined the band wagon and decided he was ready to be a dad in September last year.

I haven't bought anything yet, although I have learned how to knit so I can make my own cute little jumpers and things when it finally happens.:happydance:

i have saved everything from my son..bottles diapers clothes toys...everything also i have some baby girl stuff to just incase i end up with a girl lol i would love another boy but either one i just want to see my :bfp:

sarina i dont blame you its so expensive and with clothes they grow out of them mega fast. wannabe mommy iv got some knitting stuff as i want to learn not doin v well though lol x

yes and they do grow so fast to buy brand new the baby wont even remeber wearing the clothes lol =]

we bought a bloom fresco high chair in the week i absolutly love the look of it. got it on ebay so not the full price. we are starting to buy stuff little and often now so that when i get pregnant i will have most things.
my mum got a sterilzer really cheap from sainsburys and lots of bottles as she works there.
has anyone else bought lots of stuff?
i do worry sometimes that i wont be able to have children and ive bought all this stuff, clothes etc x cant help i tho

sarina i dont blame you its so expensive and with clothes they grow out of them mega fast. wannabe mommy iv got some knitting stuff as i want to learn not doin v well though lol x

I started just knowing basic knit stitch which I learned when I was a kid. Got a couple of books and watched some videos on youtube and e-how. Once you learn how to purl you can knot pretty much anything cus it's all just a combo of knit and purl stitches.

Check out the craft section on here and someone will always help with any questions you have. I've learnt how to do cable work today which I'm really chuffed about!

i love buying baby stuff,

i have tried to limit myself to only buying stuff that is ridiculously cheap in sales or from 2nd hand shops, and all stuff that would suit a boy or girl... wannabmommy im so envious i wish i could knit!!

jennie the vests sound super cute :)

xxx

LOL love this!! everytime we are out shopping I will stop and look at stuff and say "aww" to DH but he just looks at me like I'm crazy! I know he would flip if I came home with something, so if ever I can't control the urge, I will have to hide it!!

I look at baby stuff but am too scared to buy anything. Been trying for so long so if I'd started when I started I'd have a shop full by now!

So cute!! I can't wait to start buying stuff!! I haven't yet though, I don't want to jinx it. :haha: Crazy, I know!!

Nah that's not crazy my mum says worry bout bad luck but I think that's not true tbh but totally understand :) il check that craft thing out thanx. My mates just offered me some baby clothes some of its br and new :) chuffd but some people don't get it and say your not preg yet :( why Icome here to tell people the bf understands tho :)

awww baby clothes :) i cant wait till i can do that... i cant walk past a mothercare without getting all sentimental lol xxx

I'm dying to buy something, every time I go into a supermarket I go past the small baby section trying to see something I can buy.

I've asked OH if we can go out together and buy something for the baby once we've got a confirmed BFP but before we tell anyone else. I doubt that will be the first thing we (I) buy for the baby, and unless I get a BFP quickly there's no way I'll manage to wait until I'm pregnant.

i look all the time the only thing iv bought is some dummies because they looked cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->