my first baby girl!

C

cherryglitter

anything i need to know? :blush:

i've had a little boy so im a bit clueless when it comes to the female baby species :haha:

You're a girl yourself you know how we work :rofl:

I always let Ruby choose between traditionally 'girls' and 'boys' toys and let her develop her own interests, so I wouldn't go into a pink frenzy if you still have perfectly good things of Jake's!

I actually can't think of anything you'd need to know specifically about baby girls that you wouldn't already know from being a girl yourself (i.e wipe from front to back!)

You're a girl yourself you know how we work :rofl:

I always let Ruby choose between traditionally 'girls' and 'boys' toys and let her develop her own interests, so I wouldn't go into a pink frenzy if you still have perfectly good things of Jake's!

I actually can't think of anything you'd need to know specifically about baby girls that you wouldn't already know from being a girl yourself (i.e wipe from front to back!)

is she going to be that difficult?! :haha:

lol I don't have my own boy to compare to but I thoroughly enjoy my little girl! And I was totally anti-pink before I found out it was a girl and I am drowning in pink now. I actually wish I'd gone with purple/green because there is just soooo much pink but I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

Lets see...difference....you won't get sprayed lol (I have 7 nephews, I know about this lol) You wipe front to back like PP said...and personality wise they'll be diff...thats about it I'd guess!

I just love my little princess soooo much...but I hope to be in the opposite situation in a couple of years because I'd love a little boy to complete our family

You get to indulge yourself with buying gorgeous girly clothing!!

Put a towel under her during nappy changes, if she pees during change it won't spray up at you but without a towel it will go all over the mat, up her back and soak her vest/top etc.

When they're first born sometimes you get a bit of blood in the nappy, its like a period because they've still got your hormones in them.

Oh yeah and mine had what looked like a very large mucous plug...a big gob of it...it was gross lol

Iv heard they can have little boobies too :haha: (your hormones)

Im clueless myself.. good job i had a boy!

My LO had little boobies!

I would imagine it's not too different than having a boy to be honest! At such a young age they don't know if they are boy/girl so probably don't care how you treat them!!

Enjoy the pinkness!

I now have a girl after two boys, and I love it!! I can at last buy pink pretty things (yes, very shallow I know!!). She has just started wearing clips in her hair, and she looks so cute. The boys adore her, and she knows it!

Congratulations, bet you can't wait for your little pink bundle! Enjoy!

I guess make sure no muck/poo is still in her mini once you have wiped... with boys there is nowhere for anything to hide. Erm... With what others have said, i dont think there is much different really.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->