My first BFP!!!

WannaBeMummie

Reaction score
Ok, so let's just say I' m completely freaking out right now... :wacko:

but all for a good reason... I was 3 days overdue for AF and despite having 3 negative tests already over the last week (with first response), today I got my first BFP with clear blue digital. Then I did another first response test and after I waited a little while and had a good hard look, I notice a very, very faint positive line on it too :happydance:

I am still in disbelief. And I am set on telling hubby when he gets home from work today, but does anyone think I should wait and do more tests another day just in case? I don't think I'll be able to hold it in. I do have a nice surprise planned.

This is our 3rd month trying and now I just can't wait for September!!!
Now I need tips on how to keep it all from friends... :blush:

Attachments

• 2014-01-02 12.34.13.jpg
    2014-01-02 12.34.13.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 25
I say tell him right away!!! How exciting! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks all, very excited.
Told hubby last night and he is thrilled (but scared too!)
Baby dust to you all!

Congrats Hun! How did you tell him? I'm finding it sooooo hard not to tell people! We're telling our parents tomorrow, I bought DS a t-shirt that say 'I'm going to be a big brother' so that's how we're telling them!

Congrats Hun! How did you tell him? I'm finding it sooooo hard not to tell people! We're telling our parents tomorrow, I bought DS a t-shirt that say 'I'm going to be a big brother' so that's how we're telling them!

I made him a gift basket (ahead of time) with champagne, baby books, chocolates, dummies and bottles and the pregnancy test and had it on the table. Then I had 3 mini blackboards saying "we're pregnant !!!!!" And displayed them in front. All in pink and blue. And I had our wedding ceremony song playing when he walked in the door after work, with our wedding photos playing on the tv. It was sweet! Haha bit corny for some but I loved every minute of it! Got a tear or two from him too so it definitely made an impression.

Tonight we told his sister, brother, mum and stepdad. So much fun! But still a few to go :)

aw wow what a way to tell him :) Huge congrats to you and a H&H 9 months xxx

Congratulations! Do you think you did anything different this time to get your BFP?!

Thanks everyone!
Well not really, I was actually pretty doubtful this month as I didn't notice any ewcm or symptoms around ovulation... and we only did it about 2 times that week. Other than taking prenatal vitamins it was all fairly simple. So when my period was late I was so suprised!

I've been having lots of cramps, a bit emotional and big appetite, but nothing else, no nausea/vomiting yet thank goodness!

Anyone else had luck? Persevere ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->