my first +opk! and i dont knoe if I'm happy about it...

Destiny08

Reaction score
:haha: its cd26 and im thrilled to get a +opk. but! OH is away until tomorrow lol so i feel like im at a disadvantage! we dtd yesterday. and now i have the +opkwe will definitely be doing it tomorrow night but gah! lol if he was here we would be getting loads of bding done!!
lol

but hooray for proof that the system is working! :dance: (with the help of vitex lol)

How long did it take for Vitex to start working for you?Did you not ovulate previous to taking it?I started taking Vitex on CD1 last Friday,and I'm hoping it does good things for me.And don't worry,getting your + today,means tomorrow and the day after (as well as yesterday) are the perfect days to BD.Good luck!

How long did it take for Vitex to start working for you?Did you not ovulate previous to taking it?I started taking Vitex on CD1 last Friday,and I'm hoping it does good things for me.And don't worry,getting your + today,means tomorrow and the day after (as well as yesterday) are the perfect days to BD.Good luck!

last month i hadnt had af for 19 months. i took vitex for 3 weeks and then dong quai for 1 which brought on af. then i stopped altogether. i hadnt O'd by cd22 this mon th so i started taking it again, and i got my opk on cd26! so it seems to work pretty quickly for me :)

I got pregnant once from BD the day before and the day after a +OPK. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->