My First Post...low morphology

josemnz83

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals....This is my first post on this forum. I have been reading the post for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a guy though so hopefully that is ok :thumbup:

My gf and I have been dating for about 4 years and we are thinking about having a baby. She has 2 children from a previous marriage. I do not have any kids. We have not been intentional about having children though we have not used protection either. Since it has been a while that we have been together, I decided to go to a urologist to find out what is going on. Here are my results:

Volume: 2.2 ml
Sperm Count: 332 million
Motility: 63%
Morphology 6% (Kruger)

I noticed that the morphology cutoff is 4% but that the recommended target is actually 14%. Please let me know whether I should be concerned about this and if there is something that I can do to improve low morphology. Thanks. I look forward to being an active participant :coffee:

I thought above 4% was ok...
My DH has low morphology (1-2%) and we got pregnant twice. First time took a while, second time was a surprise, but ended in miscarriage.
The cycle we got pregnant, my DH was wearing loose boxers and taking Fertilaid.

Hello and welcome! I don't know how to interpret SA BUT there are some supplements you can take to help with sperm quality. Fairhaven health has some supplements pre-mixed and designed to help sperm mature properly. If you want to buy individual supplements multivitamins, folic acid, vitamin C and Maca are all good for sperm health. It takes about 3 months for sperm to mature so start now and give it some time. Also make sure you are wearing lose underwear and avoid hot tubs. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->