My first real 2WW - 2DPO

Morgan85

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I'm super new to this board but I'm really excited to be TCC! My hubby and I just got married and we decided we wanted a family pretty quickly. I haven't been hardcore TCC, lol...just using OPKs and fertilityfriend.com. I ovulated on Friday (could tell from OPKs and CM) and am now just 2 days into my 2WW. Seems like it's going to take forever! I feel like today I've been slightly crampy and uncomfortable...I'm sure it's just my mind messing with me since it's wayyyy to early. Anyway, did anyone else recently O?

Hi everyone...I'm super new to this board but I'm really excited to be TCC! My hubby and I just got married and we decided we wanted a family pretty quickly. I haven't been hardcore TCC, lol...just using OPKs and fertilityfriend.com. I ovulated on Friday (could tell from OPKs and CM) and am now just 2 days into my 2WW. Seems like it's going to take forever! I feel like today I've been slightly crampy and uncomfortable...I'm sure it's just my mind messing with me since it's wayyyy to early. Anyway, did anyone else recently O?

Hey Morgan~

I am in the second half of my first TWW! I hate to admit that the first week is the hardest. Something that worked for me was to try and stay as busy as I could. Another thing was to stay positive! It will happen :smile:

I also ovulated on Friday. :happydance:
This is only the second time I've ever ovulated. I have a two-year-old daughter, so she's obviously my first egg. xD
We can be buddies. This is my first official two-week-wait as well.
(and I have a feeling it will be a long one.)

Hey ladies

I am pretty sure i ov'd on Friday too, had my surge Thursday and some pain Friday night.
Unlike you guys I am a regular to this whole 2ww, it's never a joy lol....

Good luck to everyone xxx.

I am also 2 DPO and it's my first cycle TTC #2. Hopefully we all get a :bfp: so we can be belly buddies! :)

Sounds good ladies! I'm going to be optimistic for us all!!

hello all
i am also 2dpo! i've felt crampy the past 4-5 days, around ovulation i had twinges on the right side of my abdomen & the last 2 days i've had some lower abdominal cramps that were more focused in the middle and not the side that seemed to come and go. i also had a weird pain at the end of my c-section scar which i found interesting since its never happened before, idk if it has anything to do with o'ing/pg but just thought i'd throw it out there if anyones had that happen before!
when is everyone planning on testing?? :flower:

i recently o'd...i'm 2dpo as well! & i feel the same way, crampy & uncomfortable off and on, i hope its not our minds messing with us & its early signs :winkwink:

hello all
i am also 2dpo! i've felt crampy the past 4-5 days, around ovulation i had twinges on the right side of my abdomen & the last 2 days i've had some lower abdominal cramps that were more focused in the middle and not the side that seemed to come and go. i also had a weird pain at the end of my c-section scar which i found interesting since its never happened before, idk if it has anything to do with o'ing/pg but just thought i'd throw it out there if anyones had that happen before!
when is everyone planning on testing?? :flower:

Well since I bought a ton of internet cheapies, I plan on starting to test around 9dpo...I know it's a longshot but why not since I have all these tests, lol. I'm also not very patient. :)

hehe the internet cheapies are great! i have a few left from last month, i also bought 3 frer's today to get ready lol i will most likely use an IC on the 11th (its my bday, hoping for a great suprise) but i doubt i'll get any result at 7dpo. are u having any cm? ive had a bunch but its watery (sorry tmi) idk what to think

I am so confused now. I thought I ovulated, but this is my first month charting and something very strange happened today. :blush: Can someone help me out?

(Btw, if I actually did ovulate Friday, I'll test on the 19th [father's day!]) :winkwink:

Here is my chart:

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/m3mommy1/feritilchart.jpg

I'm seriously impatient so I suppose I'll test around 10 DPO since that's supposed to be the earliest, right?

I am also trying so hard not to symptom spot or I'll drive myself nuts. Probably too late for that, so I'll do it anyway. ;)

I am so confused now. I thought I ovulated, but this is my first month charting and something very strange happened today. :blush: Can someone help me out?

(Btw, if I actually did ovulate Friday, I'll test on the 19th [father's day!]) :winkwink:

Here is my chart:

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/m3mommy1/feritilchart.jpg

wish i could help u, but i dont know much about charting, sorry :blush:

I'm seriously impatient so I suppose I'll test around 10 DPO since that's supposed to be the earliest, right?

I am also trying so hard not to symptom spot or I'll drive myself nuts. Probably too late for that, so I'll do it anyway. ;)

i've very impatient also, im fighting the urge to test now and im only 2dpo! lol and ive been symptom spotting too and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it...the only things i've got so far are headaches the past week & tired around 2pm the past 2 days. then again, i have a very active 2 1/2 yr old and work full-time too, so that could be the reason...hoping not though! :winkwink:

are there any symptoms you've spotted??

i've very impatient also, im fighting the urge to test now and im only 2dpo! lol and ive been symptom spotting too and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it...the only things i've got so far are headaches the past week & tired around 2pm the past 2 days. then again, i have a very active 2 1/2 yr old and work full-time too, so that could be the reason...hoping not though! :winkwink:

I actually peed in a cup to test today and talked myself out of it! The only thing I feel is anxiety right now, but wait a minute and that'll change! :haha:

I actually peed in a cup to test today and talked myself out of it! The only thing I feel is anxiety right now, but wait a minute and that'll change! :haha:

Haha...well I actually peed in a cup and let the urge to poas win...and of course it was a negative since it's wayyyy to early! Yay me :)

I'm sure I'll give in tomorrow or the next day. Glad I have the cheapies because it would cost me a fortune!

I also o'd on Friday. Is my 3rd cycle TTC but myfirst one that I've taken seriously and tried my best to get it right! So technically it's my first TWW. Due on sat 18th so was planning to test then.
Early can you actually get a BFP?? Xx

I also o'd on Friday. Is my 3rd cycle TTC but myfirst one that I've taken seriously and tried my best to get it right! So technically it's my first TWW. Due on sat 18th so was planning to test then.
Early can you actually get a BFP?? Xx

I think it depends on the test you have. I have some of the internet cheap tests, which I heard can be more sensitive (who really knows, lol). Since I have sooo many of those, I'll probably start testing as early as this Sunday. Good luck MissClarabel!

Cycle says I am 2dpo the pains I had Saturday make me think it's more like 3dpo... got 2 pos OPK's Friday (same day, I am such an addict). Been BDing :sex: like mad since then. Pulled a muscle because of it... now THAT'S funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->