My first real 2WW - 2DPO

i've very impatient also, im fighting the urge to test now and im only 2dpo! lol and ive been symptom spotting too and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it...the only things i've got so far are headaches the past week & tired around 2pm the past 2 days. then again, i have a very active 2 1/2 yr old and work full-time too, so that could be the reason...hoping not though! :winkwink:

are there any symptoms you've spotted??
I actually peed in a cup to test today and talked myself out of it! The only thing I feel is anxiety right now, but wait a minute and that'll change! :haha:

SAME HERE!! i only talked myself out of it because it was really clear, i had been drinking a ton of water hoping it would make the cramps go away. its so sad that now when i pee, i go in a cup and look to see if its "test worthy" pee :dohh:

i've very impatient also, im fighting the urge to test now and im only 2dpo! lol and ive been symptom spotting too and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it...the only things i've got so far are headaches the past week & tired around 2pm the past 2 days. then again, i have a very active 2 1/2 yr old and work full-time too, so that could be the reason...hoping not though! :winkwink:

are there any symptoms you've spotted??
I actually peed in a cup to test today and talked myself out of it! The only thing I feel is anxiety right now, but wait a minute and that'll change! :haha:

Haha...well I actually peed in a cup and let the urge to poas win...and of course it was a negative since it's wayyyy to early! Yay me :)

it happens to the best of us! i'm sure i will give in tomorrow :blush:

SAME HERE!! i only talked myself out of it because it was really clear, i had been drinking a ton of water hoping it would make the cramps go away. its so sad that now when i pee, i go in a cup and look to see if its "test worthy" pee :dohh:
I'm dying over here because that's the reason I talked myself out of it too! I drank a ton of water today because I'm retaining fluids (rings tight - not typical) and had the urge to test, but didn't because it wasn't test worthy. Too darn funny!!!

God I feellike such a novice now - how do you know if your pee is test worthy??!!!
Cx

Mine wasn't test worthy because it was totally clear (diluted) from drinking so much water. :)

Okay ladies, we're all 4-5 DPO...what are the symptoms so far, lol?

I have been super moody and very emotional since o, which is actually quit unusual for me. Normally I get really cranky the day before my AF, but trying no to read too much into it!! Also feel like my lower abdomen is heavy? If makes sense- not painful but just aware of it. Maybe I'm just thinking about it all the time so imagining these things?!
Anyone else got cranky?

Well being that I'm 5DPO and whether or not these are all in my head, lol, here I go: my lower back has been uncomfortable for the past few days, and since this morning I have been nauseous and my bbs are uncomfortable...most ladies say their nipples hurt but my bbs actually are sore on the sides. I also feel really bloated today. Other than that, no other symptoms.

Low back pain (could be from working out, as I do lift weights)
Cranky (hubby will say this is normal 24/7 haha)
Headache for 3 days (normal for PMS, but not now...but it is allergy season and i'm totally off all meds)

Trying to rationalize all "symptoms", but hope I dont have to. :haha:

i still have cramps off & on, and still feeling bloated. just feeling all around uncomfortable in my front lower abdomen area and pains that come and go on my right side. i've also been cranky, my co-worker asked me yesterday if i was okay or mad at her because i was in such a bad mood which is very unlike me. seems like we ALL have the cranky factor! haha my bb's are also a tad sensitive.

Low back pain (could be from working out, as I do lift weights)
Cranky (hubby will say this is normal 24/7 haha)
Headache for 3 days (normal for PMS, but not now...but it is allergy season and i'm totally off all meds)

Trying to rationalize all "symptoms", but hope I dont have to. :haha:

i hear ya! i'm trying to rationalize as well, its so hard though... hoping they're all :baby: symptoms for us!!

Hello all... I believe I am 2 dpo. I had m/c last month at 5 weeks. We :sex: day before ovulation. I am Taking a different approach this month and taking in stride. Fx for all of us!

sooo i gave in & tested with a frer this morning, and it was negative. i knew it was going to be but i just couldn't talk myself out of it :blush:
anyone else give in and test??

They were screaming from the closet: :test::test::test:

So I did. :blush:

Of course :bfn: but I couldn't help myself; they were relentless.

I did too....I think I've just come to the understanding that I'm going to test every morning until AF. Haha, I'm so impatient!

Happy 2 month anniversary, Morgan!!

Haha! How bad is it that you had to remind me?! Lol...I have had pregnancy on the brain so much I forgot I've been married 2 months now! :) Thanks!!!

I too tested this morning, of course got a :bfn: grrrrr. My bbs hurt worse everyday, but that is a normal AF sign for me, so.... The only encouragement so far was when DH and I BDed :sex: last night, my stomach was uncomfortable for a while afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->