My first real 2WW - 2DPO

I agree with michelle...a slight line is still a line! That line is thickh and has a pink color, it looks good! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!

Michelle, I got a BFN today on 2 frer's...so mine yesterday was a dud. Me and u are still in the same boat love! Your symptoms sound promising! All I have right now is kinda sore bb's...and lack of appetite. Maybe (and hopefully) we're just the ones who won't get our BPF's until after af is due :)

Anyone 2dpo today (15th). I have had HCG trigger and on progesterone. My bbs are killing and I have been told that I will feel pregnant from all the hormones! I am so crossing fingers and toes!

Yes morgan we're waiting to hear if you got another :bfp: Michelle, did you test today?? I did and got another BFN. My FMU was diluted so I'm going to try to hold out for tomorrowto test again, but I might give in if I have a good pee sample later:haha:

Anyone 2dpo today (15th). I have had HCG trigger and on progesterone. My bbs are killing and I have been told that I will feel pregnant from all the hormones! I am so crossing fingers and toes!
We're all at 11-12 DPO now, but you are more than welcome to join us! Good luck on getting a :bfp:

I did test today Jenn and another :bfn: It's still early, so I'm not stressing. It ain't over till the :witch: shows!

I still think it has to be wrong...

[IMG]https://i51.tinypic.com/2ia7a5j.jpg[/IMG]
It was still super light to I decided to use a digital...
https://i55.tinypic.com/2yoaa3b.jpg

I'm just in shock....what do I do next? Call to go get blood work done to verify?

YAY! Congratulations Morgan!!!

I would call your OB/GYN and tell him or her that you got a PPT and ask them what they want you to do. Sometimes they like to wait until 6 weeks to see you (can usually get heartbeat on doppler or ultrasound) and some want you in right away.

I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw thanks...I have no idea what to expect! We are military so I have to figure out how to navigate the military insurance...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: SO EXCITED FOR YOU MORGEN!!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATS TO U AND YOUR HUBBY!! Have you had any other symptoms?? I just KNEW that test yesterday was going to llead to your BFP today!!:hugs::nope:

Surprisingly my symptoms all petered off around day 9...the only major symptom that increased were my breasts being really sore...it's hard to explain because its different than how it is with AF. I'm trying to decide how to tell my husband...I wanted to wait until fathers day but I don't think I can...I'll probably cave and tell him when he gets home from work.

:hi: welcome samj!

I did test today Jenn and another :bfn: It's still early, so I'm not stressing. It ain't over till the :witch: shows!

i absolutely agree!! but i almost just wish the :witch: would show for me so i can stop losing my mind with the poas & waiting. & so i can go in for that testing and make sure everythings okay and get put on clomid :|

Surprisingly my symptoms all petered off around day 9...the only major symptom that increased were my breasts being really sore...it's hard to explain because its different than how it is with AF. I'm trying to decide how to tell my husband...I wanted to wait until fathers day but I don't think I can...I'll probably cave and tell him when he gets home from work.

that's interesting that your symptoms petered off. my bb's have been wierdly sore, (sorry tmi) but my left nipple is sore as well as right under it & my right bb hurts on the side and under the armpit, nowhere near the nipple! so bizarre, maybe i'm reading to much into it :shrug:

that's sweet that you're trying to wait for fathers day to tell your husband, you could think of a creative way to suprise him!! or if you can't wait, you could always make it an early father's day suprise/present! :winkwink:

You can read a lot on the internet about what to expect and how you might feel, but this book is seriously awesome: https://www.amazon.com/Mayo-Clinic-...7171/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308163575&sr=8-1 Much better than the What to Expect series and others. I think I read them all. :blush:

You could get him a father's day card, but he'll know right away. If you want to surprise him and see total shock, you could get a cute card and sign it "Love, Morgan and ?"

Lol, I caved and he pretty much figured it out at lunch yesterday. I had a huge grin on my face when he came home and he guessed it right away...and since I'm not good at lying it all came out. Did you guys test this morning?

Awww that must have been such a happy moment for you both!! Congrats again girl!! I got another BFN, thought I saw a faint faint line but I'm pretty sure its my eyes playing tricks on me. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month...just waiting for AF to arrive andstart all over again

What a great moment you two must have had Morgan! So exciting!

I tested too and a :bfn: for me too. I haven't lost hope, but still trying to keep my level head about things. :D It is still early, as we can implant up to around DPO 12 and that's where we are. Fingers crossed for you Jenn!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->