My First Scan Photo!

ld2204

Reaction score
Wow, what was i worrying so much about, it was so amazing, words can't describe how you feel when you see your baby on the screen for the first time, it was so active, we couldn't stop laughing, i was put forward 5days, so need to change my ticker. Our photos are so clear, take a peek. Good luck to everyone in 1st tri.xxx

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 58
Wow what great pics, especially the 3rd one, really clear...

...im glad it all went well hun congrats xxxx

Congratulations. I love scans, it makes your heart melt to see your baby moving around. I want an ultrasound in my house!

Looks so awesome. Can't wait for my first one.

Thanx for all your lovely replys girls, i tell you what, their is nothing you can do to prepare yourself for how amazing your first scan is, and so crazy when you see so much movement and you can't feel anything at all! A few people have said my photos may of been so clear because i had such a full bladder, i drank so much beforehand and i have to say that i was fit to burst but it was well worth it if that was the reason. Well supose i better go over to 2nd tri! now. Bye and best of luck to every single one of you.xxx

wow you got such clear pics, and it's starting to actually look like a baby and not a blob!!! Mine was much more blob-like at 10 weeks, what a difference a few weeks makes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->