My First Sober Wedding!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
i have to go to a wedding tomorrow, which i dont wana go to!
it will be the first wedding i actually have to stay sober and put up with drunken wedding people all night!

At least we have an excuse to leave early! lol!

I actually just want to stay home and watch the X Factor! gutted!

lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully it wont be as bad as you think it will be! My sister was pregnant at her own wedding, but she still had a fab time.
Hope you enjoy yourself x

I've got a wedding tomorrow too!

Shame I put the dress on I was hoping to wear this week and it wouldn't do up! Blub I don't get paid till Tuesday so I don't now if can afford to go buy anything else...not that there's a massive amount of maternity clothes in town anyway!!

Gaaaahh

i did a sober wedding last month. i realised people talk garbage after only a few wines really!! i left halfway through the evening do......the only good thing is you can eat loads of buffet and no one looks at you like ur a fat cow!!!

Awww good luck hun :dust:
You might be ok when you get there, I have been out proper twice since being pregnant the 1st I got really tired and wanted to come home. But last week I was having such a good time I didnt want to leave and I think it was the OH that was getting tired, we didnt get in till about 3am in the end!! hehe Depends who your with I suppose! :rofl: hehe xxx

Me and th OH went to a wedding a few weeks back and it was surprisingly ok, but yeah I did get very tired and left before then end.

i had the same worries when i went to the one in canada, it was a young wedding full of youngsters and partying, a free bar and disco dj n everything, was basically like being in a nightclub at the party, anyways it was great!!! i had one GandT after all the food etc and i danced quite a lot, but i got a stitch ahha. it was really fun tho im sure youll have a great time!! ( and ill let you know what goes on on x factor!! ) x

lol people over here don't get overly drunk. xD they may have a glass of wine or two but thats it xD

I have to go to a wedding next month, but my DH is the best man, so no leaving early for me. I hope you have fun though, and hopefully the food will be good, right? :D

I went to one at 14 weeks and made friends with the batman who showed me (very proudly) his repertoire of delicious non- alcoholic cocktails which was quite fun! Even hubby liked them when he tasted them! People telling the same story 4 times was dull though - and everyone with children wants to give you their little turds of wisdom - I just smiled and nodded and waited for them to sod off ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->