my first tww

spicyorange

Reaction score
I'm here for the first time hoping to test on Christmas eve which will be 13dpo.I'm going to be a total symptom spotter. When did you get your first symptom and what was it? I have ibs so gut related issues are hard for me to distinguish.

I've had a BFP once that ended in a loss at 5w2d. But constipation was my main symptom (I know you said this won't help you lol.) I also came down with a full on cold, and I hadn't been sick in about a year and a half, so that was a big one too.

mine were heavy boobs.... felt weighed down when took bra off... and lots of craming in beginning like AF.. and also waves of nausua..
appetite went too but not enough for me to think something was wrong...but enough for me to test.. but i was 5-6 weeks when i did

I keep trying to find my symptoms for second pregnancy in tww (Aug 2012) but can't find the post anywhere. I do remember bloating and gas being first, then I got a faint feeling when I stood up - this made me first think, yep, I think I'm pregnant- think that was about 7/8dpo. Also had a sensitive nose and hated perfume- again about 7/8dpo. I tested 8/9dpo and got paint positive with both pregnancies.

I'm so excited but trying nut to get up my hopes, I know I'd be lucky to catch it first cycle but a Christmas positive would be awesome

Extremely sore boobs--not just PMS sore--and feeling nauseous.

I'm so excited but trying nut to get up my hopes, I know I'd be lucky to catch it first cycle but a Christmas positive would be awesome

GL to you! I became pregnant with my daughter on the first try, so it can happen. :)

I'm only 3dpo so nothing clear, anything could just be life really.

Exciting to see you here after wtt! Good luck to you! I'm cd47 so I've been in the "two" week wait for a while ...

I have waked a long time for this so I hope it happens fast but Dh g has convinced me it won't be month one and that it will be negative this month..

Don't listen to him! Haha, I know a few girls who got if their first month!

My af showed up today :( glad to get to start trying again though, just hope this cycles shorter!

Have you felt symptoms coming off bcp? I think that's where my symptoms I've felt in the tww are coming from.

Keep positive... I absolutely had no symptoms... I travelled wild bd tough in remote rural locations for work ...and then on 13dpo i started shivering... As if i have liw bp.. No energy... Waited for two more weeks before testing to get BFP... That was after 3.5 years ttc

D
Have you felt symptoms coming off bcp? I think that's where my symptoms I've felt in the tww are coming from.

No nothing really, I was expecting first month off the pill to be sporadic and take time to get back to normal, after all it's been 9yrs but it's been totally normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->