My first TWW

aprilrp86

Reaction score
I'm very new to this as in actually trying to have a child and I hope I can post to this forum. I've actually been stalking this page for the last week now lol.
Long story short.. I have two older girls 10 and 8 that I have with their dad (ex husband). But I am now involved with my partner (who is female) of 6 years and we are ready for a bundle of joy to enjoy together.
May 6th & 7th our donor came out so we can do what we needed to do.
May 10th I had cramping all day which wasn't fun since we were in the process of moving that day
May 14th towards the end of the day (tmi) I had brownish pink cm on my liner than when I wiped it was pinkish cm. It was only this day. I tested that night but had a :bfn:
May 16th I tested again with a :bfn:
May 17th I had the metallic taste in my mouth the whole day.

Other than those I have had some soreness in my boobs but not so much and every now and then cramping in my hips or back of my right leg.

The :witch: is due to appear on the 26th but the last couple of months she has been two days early. So I think I will test again on the 24th.

Throwing some :dust: out there to everyone!

Do you know how many DPO you are at the moment? Good luck they all sound like really positive symptoms! xx

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I'm 12 DPO. I had a positive OPK on the morning of the 6th so I either ovulated that day or after. I'm pretty aware of how my body functions as during the 6th and 7th I had stretchy cm tmi sorry.

It's not TMI don't worry I'm a bit more graphic than that haha! I know what you mean I'm really in tune with my body too :) You could always test when you're 14dpo if you can't wait :D I'll be following this thread.. xx

Do you have really long cycles? You are already 12DPO but AF is not due until the 26th? That gives you a luteal phase of like 20 days..?

Do you have really long cycles? You are already 12DPO but AF is not due until the 26th? That gives you a luteal phase of like 20 days..?

This is actually my first month really trying and tracking. I have the app on my phone that I input when my af starts and stops and my average cycle days are 26. The last 2 months af has come 2 days early.

It's not TMI don't worry I'm a bit more graphic than that haha! I know what you mean I'm really in tune with my body too :) You could always test when you're 14dpo if you can't wait :D I'll be following this thread.. xx

Awesome thank you! I'm probably going to test soon. I'm so antsy :wacko:

This is actually my first month really trying and tracking. I have the app on my phone that I input when my af starts and stops and my average cycle days are 26. The last 2 months af has come 2 days early.

No problem. Just trying to help. If you have a 26 day cycle average and you are 12DPO, and your next cycle isn't due to start until the 26th, that would mean you ovulated on day 6 (May 6). I'm surprised your app would put you at ovulation 6 days into your cycle. It's possible, but unlikely that you are ovulating that early.

You might want to pick up some ovulation tests at the store. It will give you a better idea of when you ovulate. Ovulating on day 6 with a 20 day luteal phase is not that standard.

No problem. Just trying to help. If you have a 26 day cycle average and you are 12DPO, and your next cycle isn't due to start until the 26th, that would mean you ovulated on day 6 (May 6). I'm surprised your app would put you at ovulation 6 days into your cycle. It's possible, but unlikely that you are ovulating that early.

You might want to pick up some ovulation tests at the store. It will give you a better idea of when you ovulate. Ovulating on day 6 with a 20 day luteal phase is not that standard.

No worries at all! I should have been a little more specific. I took an ovulation test on May 6th in the morning and it detected my LH surge then 24 to 36 hours later is when you ovulate. I'm pretty sure the 7th or 8th I ovulated. But we'll see what happens!

I agree with the other poster. That would be a very long LP and it sounds like something is off with that app somewhere. I would test in a couple days if I were you :happydance::happy dance:

Good luck!

Hi! :wave:

My wife and I are also trying to get pregnant and I'm also in the two week wait! AF is due for me around the 28th.

I agree with the others that your app is off. I'd test again in the next two days or so!

Thank you all for commenting! I just want to be clear I was not solely relying on my app on my phone lol. I was also testing for ovulation with OPK's and got a positive on the 6th as well as the 7th. My ovulation could have happened after over the weekend but I stopped testing after the 7th once we (sorry to be graphic) inseminated on both the 6th and 7th.

I'm going to test tomorrow morning and post what I get!

Hi! :wave:

My wife and I are also trying to get pregnant and I'm also in the two week wait! AF is due for me around the 28th.

I agree with the others that your app is off. I'd test again in the next two days or so!

Oh how awesome :happydance:! Please let me know how it goes for you! GOOD LUCK!! :dust:

Thanks! Good luck to you, too!!! I'll be checking in in the morning!!!

Here's what I got. I'm a bit hesitant as I read that clear blue gives false positives or it could be an evaporated line. I have a clear blue digital that I'm going to use and test this Friday. So we will see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
wooo hooo!! That sure looks positive to me! I've never heard about clear blue having problems, but you'll find out in the next few days!!

:dance: :dance:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you Mrs and Mrs!! :hugs:

My partner is going to go buy some first responses also. We just want to be sure before I make a doctor's appointment.

I'll post soon! :happydance:

Looks positive to me!! Congratulations!!

Btw, we were saying the app was off with when you were suppose to start your period not with O. But looks like someone won't be starting AF this month!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looks positive to me!! Congratulations!!

Btw, we were saying the app was off with when you were suppose to start your period not with O. But looks like someone won't be starting AF this month!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you and Lol I get it no worries LoveIsAllINo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->