My first ultrasound pics!!!!

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
My Perfect Baby!!!! I finally got to see my little one for the 1st time. 12 weeks 1 day, heart beat was 155 and very strong and steady. I love my pics, they're so clear and perfect, i feel so lucky. My baby little belly is so cute lol.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 23
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 16
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,183
also my sneak peek results came in the email today and they said Girl!!!!

I'm obsessed with staring at the pics. Ive noticed in my favorite (the one i put in my signature) it looks like my baby is in a heart. i started tearing up lol i was like aww my uterus is like a little heart full of love for my baby

Cute pics, bunny! It does look like your baby's sac is heart shaped... how appropriate!

Looks very feminine to me :) God bless xo

Congrats how lovely! I was going to say for a gender guess in the first pic i can see a girly looking flat nub :hugs:

If you google it aswell, its basically the 'angle of the dangle, do to speak lol girl nubs/genitals are tiny & more shallow looking toward the base of spine, they can be seen as little white line spikes but boys are more prominent & point up more away from parrallel of the spine, il try & find a link but its great reading & fun gender guessing when you dont know x

Found you a link, hopefully it works lol

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/474180/Nub-theory--Predict-your-baby-s-sex-at-12-weeks

Thanks! I'll check out the link when I get home and not on my phone. I went in for blood work today for genetic testing and to my suprise the did another ultrasound!! The tech said she looks like a girl because she's pointing up. The back of her neck looks good but I get my blood results back in a week. She's actually measuring three days ahead and has the longest legs I've ever seen! I got a pic of her waving and a pic with her legs stretched out. I told the doctor I got a good baby lol. I'm already so proud and so in love. She loves to just chill like she's at the beach, in all the pics she's just stretched out and relaxing

Awwww....how cute!! I can see that you love your little one so much already... :)

It says 12 weeks 3 days at the top because she printed the pics out before she put in the new due date. My little bean waving bye, that was the last pic. And look at those long legs all stretched out. she now measures at 12 weeks 6 days

Attachments

• IMG_2135-1.jpg
    IMG_2135-1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2136-1.jpg
    IMG_2136-1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks! I'll check out the link when I get home and not on my phone. I went in for blood work today for genetic testing and to my suprise the did another ultrasound!! The tech said she looks like a girl because she's pointing up. The back of her neck looks good but I get my blood results back in a week. She's actually measuring three days ahead and has the longest legs I've ever seen! I got a pic of her waving and a pic with her legs stretched out. I told the doctor I got a good baby lol. I'm already so proud and so in love. She loves to just chill like she's at the beach, in all the pics she's just stretched out and relaxing

Aww Bunny thats lovely :) i get my screening results next week aswell, i went in 12+1 & came out 12+5 Lol! Aww your lil girly will be long legged :) def check out the link & then look at the pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->