• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My First Ultrasound!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
here are some pictures from my first ultrasound, Monday. I had the ultrasound, then I had to have blood taken :cry: It didn't end up being too bad though. Anyways, the pictures are:
1. & 2. Full Body
3. Face
4. Arms
5. Legs and it's little butt :)

Awe...Look at the little cuttie. Great Scan Pics.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS

Great pics hun bet you cant wait now xxx

It was crazy seeing the baby.. it was bouncing around like a little jumping bean!! The heartbeat was 180.. HOPING ITS A GIRL!

My HB started around 170-180 it has lowered from between 140-160 now & its a girlie :D

Great pics:happydance:

Oh look how cute, man I cant wait till my babies are that noticeable, right now mine look like blobs!!

Congrats!!!

Too cute! Bet you felt wonderful after seeing you lil one on screen!

Oh look how cute, man I cant wait till my babies are that noticeable, right now mine look like blobs!!

Congrats!!!

LOL... at first the woman showed us just the sac that the baby gets its nutrition from and I thought that was it.. until she said something.. I was like.. thats not it is it?!? I was glad to actually see it though.. it was exciting.

Fantastic pictures hun. Xx

D'aw! I can't wait for my second ultrasound. I had one at about 5 weeks because I was experiencing pains in my side and was worried about an ectopic pregnancy. All you could see was the little yolk sac (safely placed in my uterus, thank god).
Did you get to watch the baby move around lots? I can't wait to hear the heartbeat:happydance:
Congrads!

Great pictures~
I can't wait until my first sonogram.......coming up on the 18th!! That's when it starts to feel real for me.......aside from the feeling tired all the time.

Kellie:cloud9:

They are lovely scan pics! CONGRATULATIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"