My Fitbit HR detected my pregnancy after ov! Why don't we all know this?!

Well i got a positive so my HR was high for a reason i guess!

bingo!! :thumbup: congratulations! :dance: xxx it will continue to go up a bit and then you'll notice it go up again when babies heart starts beating, mines virtually down to what it was at ov now, now my body has adjusted to all the extra blood etc. It went up afew weeks ago and i was having headaches but the hr being up had me concerned so i went drs and it turned out i had a uti! Had no symptoms down below so i had a course of antibiotics. So thankful that i knew something was up....if i had waited until i had symptoms of a uti, it could have been a lot worse :thumbup: congrats hunny! Great news!xx

Thanks hun! i hav had the fitbit for 4days so i have 77,80,79,79
80 was the day i got the faint line so maybe implantation and now stays at 79. But thru out the day im in constant far burning zone. My brother was like u should see doctor, thats not normal hehe only if he knew whats p:happydance:

hehe! Looking at those fingures, id say you implanted when it was 77, the jump to 80 was your spike after implantation. You wouldnt get any hint of a positive less than 48 hours after implantation so id say it was the day it was 77. It was all my fat burning that had me sure I was preg xx congrats again x

Did you say heart rate goes down after awhile?

I'm 7 weeks today and my heart rate is going to 70s this week. First I was like maybe because it was weekend and I slept longer but today too far burning hours are way less. Is it normal?

Im nearly 7 weeks, my hr steadily came down over the past week but has jumped up again today. It happened to live in hope too. We have a long thread in first tri, she posted there as well. no one ever answered this one!

I've just dig this post out as I've been looking at my Fitbit hr graph. AF was 1/7 - 5/7 where hr was usual 58/61 bpm. I o'ed somewhere around the 14/7 and since then hr has been going up! It was 64 for two days, 65 for four days and 66 for the past two days! I'm 9dpo today. I'm going to test this week at some point but thought I see what everyone thought!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
My Hr always went up in tww but would come down a coupke of days before AF. When I conceived it jumped up at implantation and stayed up until about 6-7 weeks before coming down a bit and evening out

I've just dig this post out as I've been looking at my Fitbit hr graph. AF was 1/7 - 5/7 where hr was usual 58/61 bpm. I o'ed somewhere around the 14/7 and since then hr has been going up! It was 64 for two days, 65 for four days and 66 for the past two days! I'm 9dpo today. I'm going to test this week at some point but thought I see what everyone thought!

I got :bfp: this morning and heart rate is still high for me! Must be something in it!

Congrats :) there is a long thread about fitbits in the first tri section. There seem to be some patterns to HR graph which are quite interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->