My fitness pal

Hey :wave: I've added the new members, i'm slim_donna on MFP if anyone didn't know :)

Well done on your weight losses, I love seeing my friends doing well on there it really keeps me motivated :)

Hope everyone is well, im doing really bad again on MFP. Must try harder! Keep forgetting to log my food and exercise and have gained 1lb. Not at all impressed! must get back on track startin monday!

Hello would love if you would add me on MFP, need some moral support :haha: Username Polkadotmad :)

I have been on it for about a month now but taking 2 steps forward and one back as even going over my 1200 allowance once week sees me gaining a couple of lbs and it's so hard not to have a blowout once a week!

Hiya.... Please add me - I need all the help I can get!! My user name is PaganDj.

I've over 5 stone to lose to be at my ideal weight but I'd be happy to lose even 3! Xx

Hi Ladies,

I've just joined MFP after someone at work told me about it. I'm really excited to get started as it looks great. Day one has gone well so far, although I'm starving already!
I have added a few people from here as I could really do with some support to keep my motivation high. I started with the ones who have posted most recently but it wouldn't let me add any more as there seems to be a limit of how many you can add in a time period.

If anyone would like to add me, my username is Tabs2012.

Hope to get to know some of you on our journey to summer bikini bodies! :)

Hiya i've been on MFP a couple of months now, lost 10kg so far & 8kg to go to until my target weight of 57kg (9 stone) hoping to get there by summer :thumbup:

If anyone wants to add my username is daniellelouisex3 :flow: xx

Hiya everyone, I've been on mfp for a few weeks now but havnt got any friends on there :'( lol
Feel free to add me,in need of some support, my username is Lupin1991

Thanks! Xxx

I've added the new members. I'm finding it really hard at the minute because there's so much chocolate in the house left over from easter and i'm finding it incredibly hard not to eat it all :haha:

Hey all, I added too many friends in the time limit and I dont want to keep waiting 10 minutes between each 5 set of five but if you want to add me im Scarlet369

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->