My FRERS are staring at me...

CoralInGold

Reaction score
At this moment in time, I have a packet of FRERS sitting in my cosmetic basket, I'm dying to use them! :haha: CD6 & counting... Sigh... :coffee:

Not long to go hun. When are you testing? Ive still not had af and have started using ovulation tests today xx

I'm suffering with withdrawal symptoms as decided not to use opks this cycle and wishing I had lol but its been less stressful for me, hoping I ovulated today but won't know til the morn! I have a draw full of pregnancy tests but won't be testing til at least 14dpo due to having 2 CP's in 6 months, I can't look at anymore faint lines! Xx

Not long to go hun. When are you testing? Ive still not had af and have started using ovulation tests today xx

I'm due around the 20th September, so I'd really like to hold out until then, but I say that every time :haha: My cycles have been a bit up & down as you know, last cycle was 32 days, cycle before was 23 days, but I'm guessing that's to do with my PCOS.

Hoping you get along with the OPK's xx

I'm suffering with withdrawal symptoms as decided not to use opks this cycle and wishing I had lol but its been less stressful for me, hoping I ovulated today but won't know til the morn! I have a draw full of pregnancy tests but won't be testing til at least 14dpo due to having 2 CP's in 6 months, I can't look at anymore faint lines! Xx

They are very disheartening aren't they, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully this could be your month if you're feeling a bit more relaxed than usual, they do say that helps, but I don't think we are ever fully relaxed when TTC, we just want to see that lovely BFP! Xx

Totally agree! I'm just obsessing over my temps instead of opk lines lol, thank you, just trying to stay positive that I will get a good egg:) xxxx

Hey coral, I'm so with you on this! I've actually thought about just POAS just Incase but some miracle I was actually pregnant and didn't know about it!!!!!

I am trying to be more chilled out this month and wait it out but I know I'll be testing at about 8dpo again!

I'm ovulating this week I think so we've been bm every day... Getting a bit bored of it tbh!! Think even dh is!!

I'm due af around 20th, have a really good feeling for both of us this month! Xxx

Hey coral, I'm so with you on this! I've actually thought about just POAS just Incase but some miracle I was actually pregnant and didn't know about it!!!!!

I am trying to be more chilled out this month and wait it out but I know I'll be testing at about 8dpo again!

I'm ovulating this week I think so we've been bm every day... Getting a bit bored of it tbh!! Think even dh is!!

I'm due af around 20th, have a really good feeling for both of us this month! Xxx

Haha been there & done that! Only to be dissapointed by a BFN. What are we like!?

I'm ovulating this week too & also due around the 20th! hope September is our month, would be lovely to be bump buddies! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->