My friend has just had baby....at 27 weeks!!!

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
i went to see a friend on saturday to do the xmas pressie drop off.

She is 27 weeks gone and has a little boy already who is 3 1/2. She has also this weekend just moved into her new house.

Her first lad was premature at 31 weeks and the hosp have been keeping a good eye on her in the hope she would make it to 36 weeks this time.

Well...no....baby Jamie decided to make an appearance last night at 7.30pm weighing 2lb4oz..bang on 27 weeks.....poor little thing. he is obviously in SCBU but other than that i dont know how either of them are.

I dont know what to do or say....feel even worse that next time i see her i will have a heathly full term baby and she may of lost her little boy or he will still be in hosp!!!

It does make me realise how lucky i am!!!

awww the poor thing! i was petrified of this happening to me so im really grateful to of got this far :) hope shes ok and her lil man <3 x

awww hun no advice just be there for her, fingers crossed her lil man is fine xxxx

Oh bless her heart. I hope they are both doing OK. Keep us updated - and it might be worth popping into the preemie section to see if the mum's in there can offer you any advise to help support her.
I really do hope he pulls through xxxx

omg bless her, she must be sick with worry and fear! Sending her and her family my warmest wishes and keeping little jamie in my thoughts- hope he's a wee fighter.. xx

oh bless, i hope they are both doing ok and i will keep them in my prayers. x

Awwww my friend had her little girl on the 23rd October and she was only 34 n half weeks, she wasnt due until the 30th november and i thought she was early :O

little Zoey was absolutely fine apart from not sucking properly and had to fed through a tube for the first week, she soon took to feeding from a bottle though and only spent 2 weeks in hospital. she was only 4lbs 5 i think

wishing them both lots of love xxx

I hope they're okay x

Love to the all. Scary to imagine my baby coming so early...

aww thank you all for your kind words.

Ive sent her a message but not heard back yet...i know that will be the least of her worries.

I just cant believe that i saw her only 2 days ago. her bump was so small...its hard to imagine a baby big enough to survive that fit in her belly.

xxx

shes jus this min text me back...he is doing ok but has had to be moved from QMC in Notts to Sheffield as notts hasnt got the space. Have said they will move him back as soon as there is room!!

xxx

Wow, and im worried about giving birth when im 33 weeks!! Geez... i hope her and her little boy are okay

My word!! 27 weeks is scary thought. Hope they are bot doing ok, try not to worry hun, U will have enough on ur plate soon with ur LO coming along. Just keep positive and good thoughts that her LO will pull through and be ok. Might take abit longer than normal, but he is in the best place and they will do all they can to keep him as healthy as possible.
Best wishes to ur friend and her LO x

aww thats awful hope her and baby are ok , fingers crossed for the little one xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->