My friend is pregnant too!

lanaross

Mom to Bella and Greyson
Reaction score
Sorry, so off topic but couldn't hold it. I haven't talked to her yet, our hubbies are best friends and they talk like girls every day, no probably worse than girls :) So apparently she got pregnant around the same time I did. I just can't hold it, so happy for her and that I am not alone :happydance:

Now I have a big issue: she doesn't share secrets easily. How do I get it out of her?? I know anyway but I was sworn not to say that I know :) I know that she is quite afraid because she's in her first trimester and she had miscarriages before and she's 39 and worried that anything can happen. BUT I so want to share this pregnancy with her! We usually go away on vacations and spend weekends together so she's pretty close.

If you tell her your pregnant she may tell you her news too. If not, You'll just have to be patient and wait till she's ready. So hard I know as its all so exciting

The next time I will see her is on our labor day boat trip so there will be another couple who is NOT pregnant (at least I think they are not, what if they are not telling me too :):)
I'll just announce my pregnancy to them and see if she'd say something but she's so nice, she might not say it just because she'd want me to have the attention for a while. I wonder if I can jump on the fact that she won't be drinking. She so needs to tell me, I can't hold a secret for nothing. Gosh I sound like a teenager!

She might announce it when you do but she also might not want to steal the attention from you. Maybe she has previous losses and is a bit scared to announce just yet.

My best friend is due 3 weeks before me and my cousin is due 2 weeks after me so I know its exciting to have someone to go through it with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->