My friend is taking a test right now!

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
My friend who is away at college until June is taking a pregnancy test right now!

(from what she has told me)
Her period is 5 days late, and she had unprotected sex a few times.
Since she has been having kidney problems and has been sick quite a bit.
I asked her if she had been on antibiotics, and she said she has been twice in the past month or so.
(she was on birth control by the way)

But she might be having kidney failure, so please cross your fingers that she is not, the guy is a prick, and she hopes she isn't!

I'm so nervous for her, she's like my sister!

so cross your fingers for a :bfn:

I will update as soon as she finds out.

Well she said it was negative.
She is still confused on why she has no period.

I would advice her to go to a doctor, but she doesn't have a doctor down there. I mentioned free clinics to her before and she didn't know how to find one.

Any ideas on why her period might be late?

could have something to do with all the changes in her body due to her kidney problems etc. Illness puts a huge strain on ur body and can throw out your periods!:hug:

yeh she should go to the doctors. there can be many reasons why her period is late. hope she is ok :hugs:

a big reason which is common in young girls can be stress , i have had this in the past where i have been stressed, it doesn't help at all xx

a big reason which is common in young girls can be stress , i have had this in the past where i have been stressed, it doesn't help at all xx

I agree What T'elle Said My Periods Used To Do That.

it took three test for mine to show up positive and that was after a week and a half late so keep tryin every fews days to rule pregnancey out but goin to the brooke is a gud point thats where i got my positive from hope she gets the answers she wants x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->