my friend was awful

B

bexisback

I had a friend who was really quite mean when I told her about this pregnancy she had been planning on us going to a theme park and I excitedly told her we would have to wait for around 8months, her reaction was awful and even told me I should just go and if I lost the baby it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing 😢 I couldn't speak when she was saying these things and now I'm so angry and upset and can't bring myself to speak to her. What would you guys do? I feel so lost?

I'd say she's not much of a friend Hun.

You don't need a friend like that- what a disgusting thing to say to you x

Oh that's awful. I'd stay away from her. You don't need people like that in your life.

Omg what a vile thing to say!!! No wonder you are upset and cant bring yourself to speak to her! Personally i would speak to her and tell her you were really offended that she could say such a thing about your baby! And i would be expecting an apology too! So sorry to hear your friend was so heartless hun

Thanks guys I really needed a vent I have no idea how to approach her and even begin to tell her how I feel

I would not talk to her anymore. I mean can there be any good reason to say such a thing?

That is horrible! It's so sad that she said such hurtful things :nope:

I wouldnt say anything to her, that kind of "friend" you can do without. X

Wow I can't believe a friend would say such terrible things. You need to stay away from that sort of negativity hun. Xx

If I had a friend say something like that to me, they'd find they'd no longer be a friend of mine at all!

What an atrocious thing to say and there is no excuse at all for it!

You deffo dont nd friends lyk that hun x

Yeah she is definitely NOT a friend! There could be no misunderstood intention behind her saying that. If have nothing more to do with her. Xx

I'm very sorry she was so mean to you! That is a horrible thing to say and not something a friend says. I say let that friendship go. It shouldn't be a big mystery to her as to why you no longer want to hang out.

Yea I agree with everyone else. That is one friendship that does not do well for you.

I saw her tonight and she said hi and I just looked at her and couldn't bring myself to say anything back to her. I agree with all of you I don't need someone like that in my life :) thanks everyone xx

I had one friend be very nasty to me about my pregnancy, it was so ugly of her to act that way.. she was going through her own issues and I always knew she was immature, but she told me I was trapping my fiance and ruining my son's life as well as the new baby. She told me to go adopt one, I told her that costs a lot of money, she said so does having a baby (she has no children and no idea). Anyway, I didn't talk to her for a while, she was going through her own issues, and she came to me and apologized for being that way and said she understands now. I do forgive but I never forget, its how I am. I'm sorry your friend was so terrible, that was an awful and selfish thing to say.. I guess you have to use your own discretion on how your friendship is to begin with, but you're completely right in letting her go as a friend if that is what you chose to do. Don't let her bring you down.

That is awful. She should never had said that to you. I agree with all other pps that she isn't much of a friend if that is truly how she thinks. Unfortunately there are some girls who are like that though, that are completely rude to pregnant women. Not sure if it is jealousy or what.

She doesn't sound like much of a friend to me if she would say something that awful. Honestly, that's not something I would be able to forget easily. If I were you, I would just keep your distance. She sounds toxic.

Wtf?!? That is totally not cool at all! You are a way calmer person than me. I would have told her off right then and there. Definitely not a person you need in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->