my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxylady

2 girls aged 3 and 5
Reaction score
hi, i'm knew to the forum, I was shown a few posts by a friend a few weeks ago, and have since noticed some things that have been said about her, she doesn't know i'm writting this message but i feel I should.

Stardust is my friend, I have known her for nearly15 years and I know what she has told you all to be true, she has been dealt some hard blows and has coped with them the best she can, and very rarely with the support from the people that should be closest to her.

I don't want to cast aspertions, but when it comes to her family they very rarely tell things the way they actually are and I've seen them twist the truth to suit thereselves and make Stardust out to be something she is most certainly not.

Really that is all I would like to say apart from please trust in the good opinions you all seem to have of her as you are right to like her. My friend is a lovely warm person and I love her to bits.

now about me, I have two girls 3 and 5 years old and am trying for another with my new partner, any tips would be great!

Thread closed pending admin review, not sure whats been going on here

Thank You

What accusations have been made? I've just gone through the last page of her posts and found nothing.

Please PM me with what this is about:
https://www.babyandbump.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=3

This thread will be removed after you have read this, as I'm sure outting her in front of her peers and thousands of people that have no idea what is going on wont go down too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"