My gorgeous girl just over 4mths, hows other diddling?!

ClaireRJM

Reaction score
As above my Olivia was 4months old last week Last weigh in was 14lb 2oz, due to be weighed again this Thursday.

She having 7oz cow n gate hungrier baby formula morning, lunch, tea n b4 bed n just started few teaspoons of rice n porridge after breakfast & tea feeds.

Put her bed about 8-8:30 & sleeps thru to 6am-8am (if we lucky!)

She just started gving a little giggle which is the best thing i ever heard!!!

I due to go bk work 4th Jan which half dreading & half looking forward to :nope:

Hows everyone else getting on with their LO's?? xx

Brandon turns 4 months next week!

He is taking 7oz bottles of Aptamil First formula, altho beginning to wonder if I should start giving him 8oz bottles as he is draining most of his bottles! He gets a bottle 5 times a day!

Brandon goes to bed at about 8.30pm, gets a feed at 11pm and then sleeps thru til 8.30am! I used to wake him up at 7am but now figure that if he will give me an extra hour in bed, I should take advantage of that!

He has recently found his voice and is now making such loud and high pitched noises! And his laugh is soooo cute :D:D

He is getting weighed tomorrow at his third lot of jags so will update then! He was weighed 4 weeks ago and he was 12lb 8oz then!

I dont go back to work til May! x x x

Bryson just turned 2 months today and had his 2 month checkup and weighed in at 11lbs 7oz!

He is eating 5oz every 3 hours and sleeping 5-6 hours in the night before waking. He is a very good baby and I love him very much.

Lara is 2 and a half months, and weighed at 10.2ozs at her 2 month check up. She's a slim little lady but very tall, 23inches.

She's exclusively nursed, and eats 2-3 hours during the day.

She goes to bed at 7:45pm and wakes at 3:30am on the dot for a nursing. Then sleeps again until 7am on the dot. She has a very acute natural sense of time.

She started talking to us a couple of weeks ago and have recently just started having full on conversations where she moves her mouth up and down and squeals and makes vowel sounds continuously. Amazing little creature.

Both hubby and I are so head over heels in love.

Adam is 4 months old today :D - a week ago he was 14lb 3oz, but he's another tall one, 66cm (26in), his feet are bursting out of his 3-6 month babygros (I can't keep up with his legs). He has 4 bottles of Aptamil First per day, 7oz, usually finishes them so am thinking of upping the lunchtime one. He sleeps through, last feed is about 10.15pm, then that's it till about 8am. He usually sleeps on his dad's lap from about 8pm-10pm, then we get him ready for bed. He's not on any solids yet, if poss I am leaving it till he's 24 weeks, so end of Jan; if I have to start earlier it won't be before 20 weeks. He really doesn't seem bothered by us eating. Is as interested in it as in anything else I do, but he's not gagging for it, and he's gaining fine on his milk alone so am happy for now.

He's just a gorgeous little boy... I love him a million times more than I thought I could! The way he smiles at me when he sees me, looks for me if someone else has him, beams up when he first sees me in the morning and when he wakes after a nap... he is generally an even-tempered baby, has his rages and screams when he has wind or something, but as soon as it passes he's smiley and giggley again. His latest trick over the last 10-14 days has been blowing bubbles and raspberries, and he wakes me in the morning with it... and he shouts a lot, very different from screaming, it's like it comes from his diaphragm, this loud shout... he's just blossoming before my eyes and it's amazing. My tiny baby is getting to be such a big boy, I barely recognise him from his newborn pics.

ari is eight and a half months. he did a major milestone reaching at 8 months, cut two teeth,pulls up on things,sits,crawls,says words clearer. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->