My grandads at peace now..

L

Laura--x

Had a phone call 10 minutes ago to say he's gone :cry::cry:

In the past 5 hours he had developed pneumonia and had gone into a coma, then at 11pm died peacefully in his sleep.

Atleast he is in no pain no more, i would of loved for him to of met his great grandaughter but i know they will both have special places for each other in their hearts.

Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words and wishes.

Xxx

Hun i am so sorry for your loss!!!!

Im sure he will be watching over u and your little girl forever xxxx

I'm so sorry Laura :hugs::hugs: We're here if you need us :hugs:

Aww hun its going to be a tough time but please have some comfort in the fact he knows you did all you could to try and hurry bubba up and he will be watching over you and your gorgeous bundle in the coming months x :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

oh sweetheart i am so,so sorry. I know how you feel,i lost my grandad in august 2007 and my nan last april, it is so hard .

I was hoping and hoping that he would be able to hang on until your little one arrives,and it is heartbreaking he didnt manage it-but i he will be watching over you both

lots of love to you xxxxxxx:hug::cry:

Awwwww babe!!!!!! Cuddles!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for your loss... Just think that he will be able to watch over your LO.
I have recently lost my Grandfather as well. so i know exactly how your feeling about wanting to have Pop meet Layla... But he is now able to watch over my girl and protect her from above....

Plus he is no longer in pain hun.... Try and think of it that way....
:hug: we are here for you babe!!!!

Huge huggs hunny!! i have followed your threads the past few days and just wanted to give u a big hugg right now! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear that, hope your ok, we know how much it meant to you..If u believe in heaven like i do, your grandad will be keeping an eye on her xx

aw sweetheart, i'm sorry :hugs: but he's out of pain now, and he'll be watching over you, and he'd be so proud of you and he will be of LO when she's here.. :hugs: thinking of you and your family x

my nan died a couple of months before i had riley, so if you wanna talk, just pm me hun :hugs:

Huge hugs hun.take some comfort that he is at peace now xxx

Sweets I am so sorry for your loss. I bet he will see her anyways and watch over her for the rest of her life as her gaurdian. Big hugs to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->