My hair looks like poo

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
I really need to find the energy to get it colored before I have this baby , lol
I dont know how in the world im going to do that , I feel like a lazy slob .

I feel like that,
Im waiting until after ive had baby.
It'll be my pick me up after shes born.

How about getting the hairdresser to come to your house and do it?

I asked my hairdresser about this at my last appointment and she said it was no problem.... failing that you could google for a hairdresser in your area who can come to your house ;)

xxx

i would wait for the baby to dye i have dyed my hair black from blonde and its the worst thing i have ever done. as your hormones are everywhere your hair take the colour different .

xxxxxx

i'm waiting till after i've had baby although ive read many many timesits safe to colour whilst preg ijust would never stop wondering if heaven forbid something was wrong with baby. my hair has no shine no matter how much i condition it, it just looks so dull and blah.
xXx

I treated myself and got mine done last week, i actually enjoyed venturing to the hairdressers for a pamper :) I figured it would be easier to get it done now than when baby is here as i would need a sitter, also i didnt wanna look too much of a mousse in the after birth piccys lol xxx

Well I had bought my hair color the other day so today I had my hubby put it in for me , he is the only person I will let color my hair anymore , I used to go to the salon and had an awesome hair stylest but she quit then I had another lady from there color it and she messed it up , so thats when my hubby started coloring it for me , and every time I go in there to get my hair cut the customers and the hair stylest ask who did my hair because they love it , The manager of the salon told my hubby to go to school and get his license so she can hire him , lol everytime I had my hair done he watched very close so he knows how to do it , Its all blonde with dark purple streaks in the top and in the back underneath its a dark brown color almost looks black , So now Im feeling so much better about myself , my hair just really makes me happy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->