My HCG is low! Help!

Come_Bebe

Reaction score
I have not missed my period yet! But decided to test I had a blood test done and I was told today my hcg is 51. I have 4-5 days before I get my period. Am I safe!?????

I have not missed my period yet! But decided to test I had a blood test done and I was told today my hcg is 51. I have 4-5 days before I get my period. Am I safe!?????

That sounds good for not missing your period yet. But the number itself doesn't mean much, it's the doubling. You could have them run another test and make sure it's doubling in 48-72 hrs.

That sounds fine hun. And it doesn't matter what the starting number is it's whether it doubles (or as close to as possible) mine were...

15dpo - 44
17dpo - 77
19dpo - 162
31dpo - 7262

To some they're 'low' but I have an average doubling time of 51/52 hours which is pretty close to 48 hours! Based on levels my MW/dr are happy

:flow:

:flower: That sounds excellent!! In my first pregnancy my hcg was 90 four days after I missed my period and it was a healthy pregnancy!! Congrats!

Yay!!!!!!!!! That gives me so much excitement! The nurse really didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about! Thanks ladies!!!!

Thanks ladies! My hcg level went into high 600's! Happy 9 months everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->