New baby J
Reaction score
I dont know how much more I can take :(

Statements
school transitions

etc

I am fit to burst. I HATE the system. Grrrrrrrr

:hugs:

I don't have any advice, as you know we are having a great deal of fun with statements etc too. I wish it was easier :(

Its been a long struggle but I HAD brilliant news today that my son has place at chosen school and will have a 1-1 helper. I also had confirmation of his karate being funded :)

Thank you hun. The battle has only just begun though lol but I am focusing on this bit of good news for now x

I know how you feel. Tegan is meant to start nursery in September and we've not heard anything at all about the new application so far.. :(

:( Its awful isnt it.

The bad news is that I had a phone call from CAMHS and he wont be seen now for 18mths now due to delays. FANDABBYTASTIC!

Oh and apparently autism wont be classed under mental health soon.

umm...Ok??!

Hope you hear soon!

Really glad you had some good news, there is nothing like fighting for simple needs for your child to make your blood boil/want to scream/the list goes on.

My borough which is usually pretty good for special needs has had massive cuts so who knows what is going to happen. My eldest is leaving school next year and I have just found out his post 16 attachment to his special school is not going to run. I have a lot of homework to now do with regard to next step, I don;t know where the time has gone, it seems like yesterday I was where you are at the beginning.

I rang to ask about a grant to add a room on/shower and was basically told because he can use his arms and legs its not classed as a disability. I swore and had to apologise, you can just imagine it can't you. Finally got someone who was brilliant and told me exactly what to do.

Jeez it never stops, but glad you had some good news hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->