My headaches - Updated

P

pinkmummy

I had my bloods done on Monday and I have to go and see the doctor tomorrow :wacko: Theres obviously something wrong with them. Hopefully they know whats causing these headaches now :( x

Updated 24th December

Well the doctor said my bloods are fine apart from my inflamation is up (whatever that means!) and she done my blood pressure and said that that is slightly low too.

She said I need to relax and take it easy ... yeah right with 2 kids!

She wants to redo my bloods in the new year to see if its changed as she think it may be a viral infection or something x

Updated 6th January

Well I had my bloods redone on Monday, phoned up today and told I have to make an appointment for the results :( Looks like this 'viral' thing hasn't disappeared! Hopefully the doctor can help me :(

I ahven't been getting them as bad lately but I do still get them sometimes

Will update when I've been the doctors tomorrow xx

Might be anaemia or something like that hun, they're not allowed to give any results over phone so it might be nothing serious but at least you should have answers xx

I hope they have answers for you. I get really bad headaches when my anaemia is bad, so it could be that like someone said

hope it goes okay honey...i had bad headaches for ages....turns out i have a possible tumour, but my case is extremly rare so yours wont be that!...its probably anemia or migranes (do you feel sick with them and feel them coming on??)

i had to phone my docs to get my bloods back...they NEVER phone! GrR

good luck honey :):):)

Inflammation? Must be your CRP? Basically mean your body is fighting something somewhere but they obviously have tiered levels for virus, infection, cancer etc. like a normal blood count. Low bp can cause headaches. I have a BP of 90/65 and it gives me migraines if it goes either way. The bonus of pregnancy for me was having higher blood pressure. So the point is that everytime something stresses you out or causes your blood pressure to rise, you get a headache, so that'll be why she told you to chill more.

Hope you feel better soon and your bloods come back normal next time. Enjoy a stress free Christmas! Lol.

Hope you manage to have a good christmas day and your headaches stay away :hugs: Good to hear your doctor is going to re check your bloods and keep an eye on you x

Inflammation? Must be your CRP? Basically mean your body is fighting something somewhere but they obviously have tiered levels for virus, infection, cancer etc. like a normal blood count. Low bp can cause headaches.

Just what I was going to say! Take it easy, be good to yourself and rest as much as you can xxx

Sounds horrible chick, hope they get it sorted for you soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"