My house smells

Me too!! I even took my son and stayed at my parents for the last 3 weeks because I couldn't stand the smell of my house, nobody else could smell it but me! I've finally come home because they were getting sick of us lol I bought a plug in for every room, incents, candles, normal air freshness, sprays, you name it i bought it! Everyone in the supermarket must have thought I live on a rubbish pile lol I've just had some wall papering done and now I'm back to square one because it smells funny arghhhh

Lol, I do have a bunch of candles as well! I vacuum many times a week and mop because the smell of the floors was bothering me the most! I also have opened the windows and doors many times a week to let the house air out all day. It really helps! Especially since it's been windy here in Auckland, New Zealand :D If I were you, I would try to limit the plug-ins and air fresheners (especially air fresheners) because they add a huge toxic load to your house. Try to just air out the house if you can, if it's not too cold! And candles are really good, and vacuuming! I vacuum every surface I can find! Lol! I swear it helps! I'm not saying your house is dirty by the way, I'm just saying the smallest smells can tip us off and make us sick. Oh, I also open the windows when I'm cooking and for a bit afterwards because even if I liked what I cooked, the smell of it after I've eaten usually will make me sick lol. And I make OH take the trash out a lot.

I never knew that about plug ins! Call me stupid but I imagined they where like natural :dohh: ill deffo be limiting them now! I love incence sticks and I usually always have them burning, my favourites are strawberry and vanilla! I try to have the windows and patio doors open as often as possible but it's turned really old here in the last couple of days. I think it's not helped as I've quit smoking too and I think that has had an affect on my spence of smell lol

Me too!! I even took my son and stayed at my parents for the last 3 weeks because I couldn't stand the smell of my house, nobody else could smell it but me! I've finally come home because they were getting sick of us lol I bought a plug in for every room, incents, candles, normal air freshness, sprays, you name it i bought it! Everyone in the supermarket must have thought I live on a rubbish pile lol I've just had some wall papering done and now I'm back to square one because it smells funny arghhhh

MissRhead am I remembering you from Jan garnets 2010? :flower:

Yep! I had my LO on 9th of feb 09 been here ever since lol. And here we both are again! :baby: seems so long ago now right?

i thought it was you! :thumbup:
yeah seems like yonks ago. this time you'll have your baby before me :haha::haha: i had amelia 20th jan then was absent from bnb for ages x

i might have to chuck my plug ins out for a while!
i didnt realise they were 'bad' in a sense.
bought a new candle today, sandlewood, mmmmx

Yep it's me haha! I wasn't on here much after I'd had him. Is your LO in pre school now? I'm getting a little rest whilst he's their which is ace lol.
I never knew about the plug ins either, I have to admit though their still in as I really adore the smell, I have those air wick 3velotion things hmmmm vanilla lol! X

yeah shes been in nursery since last september. i work three days a week so dont get a rest while shes there, but i was tempted to send her an extra day so i can sleep haha!! mean mummy.
She loves it, moved her to a new one (long story about her old one) shes loving it. Does Kameron?

Same with kam I put him into nursery when I started back to work last year, then he started his 15 hours this year. My hours got cut right down so I have most of my 3 days he's their free. Kam loves it too now he has friends their he hated it at first it was awful! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->