My hpts. / update: bfp ♡ progression pic pg3. Not going to stress this time.

My stomach was so upset again this morning I did get sick a little was just clear from water I drank during the night. Both my boobs kill. Period due in about 6 days give or take not sure when I ovulated never got my period last month as I posted before in thread.

Well no denying this is a :bfp: :yipee: <3 4hr hold taken at 5min mark.

Waiting to test again
This is absolutely crazy!! I can't believe my eyes right now.
Going to wait a few days see how tests look . This can't be real.

PicsArt_04-03-07.15.26.jpg 20190403_071643.jpg

Dipped a 10miu after the line came up on wondfo and not much of a line the blue handled test.

20190403_073112.jpg

See them both clearly!! Congrats!! Xxx

Thank you. I'm waiting to test again can't help myself lol. Just want to be sure. Eeek feels like a dream. I still don't believe it yet. After testing over the next few days looks good it will sink in. Trying not to get excited just yet it's so early on. :flow:

Jessa, congratulations!! That is a clear bfp especially if af isn’t due for another 6 days!! I’m looking forward to see the progression!

Jessa, congratulations!! That is a clear bfp especially if af isn’t due for another 6 days!! I’m looking forward to see the progression!
Me too praying they keep getting darker. Thanks!

Congratulations you deserve this more than anything :) sending lots of sticky baby dust

Congratulations you deserve this more than anything :) sending lots of sticky baby dust

Thanks sweetie, I'm hoping this is our take home baby. It sure has been a crazy 2019 so far that's for sure.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the congrats I've gotten. It's been a crazy time lately just pray this baby will be healthy and sticky.

Okay top hpt is the one I took on Wednesday morning
Bottom 3 hpts are from today Friday fmu, I'm not seeing much difference really so FX they get darker in a few days. Period due in 4 days.

PicsArt_04-05-08.46.46.jpg PicsArt_04-05-08.44.40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->