My hpts. / update: bfp ♡ progression pic pg3. Not going to stress this time.

Ic are really hard atleast for me to get dark and all yours are pretty dark to be 4 days before AF.
Super excited for you!!!

Those look great esp so early. Congrats hon
Sending lots of sticky beany vibes your way [-o&lt;<3

Period is due today. Both hpts taken with same fmu. They're not much darker but I'm not going to freak out about it. Might test a few more times then just let it be and try to think positive STICKY VIBES! . Going to tell my SO tonight when he gets home yay!! He's going to be so excited.

PicsArt_04-09-07.18.09.jpg

Line progression pic. Last 2 hpts are the ones from this morning I posted above just dry now. I think it's looking good I am praying so hard right now.

PicsArt_04-09-08.34.23.jpg

Congratulations mama so excited for you!!!
I'm feeling better about this pregnancy, I've had some early symptoms. No signs at all of AF showing up. So that's a plus there. If I make it to 5 weeks I will be so happy!! Fingers crossed there. Thanks ♡

I'm feeling better about this pregnancy, I've had some early symptoms. No signs at all of AF showing up. So that's a plus there. If I make it to 5 weeks I will be so happy!! Fingers crossed there. Thanks ♡
I have everything crossed for you, I pray that this lil bean will be your healthy take home baby. H&H 9!!!

Well my honey just got home I told him the news showed him the tests I've taken. He said no way with a huge smile on his face. :dance::happydance:hugged me, kissed me and my belly haha. We're both in shock woohoo ..happy happy happy!!
Going to wait a while to tell our son unless he figures it out sooner. We don't want him getting extremely excited then have something go wrong again.

Well my honey just got home I told him the news showed him the tests I've taken. He said no way with a huge smile on his face. :dance::happydance:hugged me, kissed me and my belly haha. We're both in shock woohoo ..happy happy happy!!
Going to wait a while to tell our son unless he figures it out sooner. We don't want him getting extremely excited then have something go wrong again.
Awww how sweet

Wow these tests are amazing hon I’m so happy for you. Ure husbands reaction is the cutest. Yay for symptoms. And those tests are bold obvious lines. My IC tests never got that dark untill after my AF was due. Prayers prayers prayers for a supper sticky beany and a take home baby. ❤️

Test is still looking good this morning . I got sick again if I didn't know I was pregnant then I'd think I was just sick. Blah =/ period a day late.
PicsArt_04-10-06.52.08.jpg

Looks awesome, give it a couple days and you’ll probably get a positive on a digi. Maybe even now! My positive digis were always on 12DPO

So awesome! I love your husbands reaction also, so sweet!! I know frers haven’t been kind to you in the past but I bet it would be pretty bold by now, that’s if it was an accurate one!

I might do a better test later on. Here's my AM and afternoon ones. Took a 4.5 hour nap feeling so sick. If I didn't have to get out of bed today I wouldn't but have stuff to do.

PicsArt_04-10-01.00.47-600x800.jpg

Thanks wannabemum.

Ugh I'm having so cramps not bad but that worries me because with all my losses I had them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->