my hugely unexpected BFP...

modified

Reaction score
The husband and I decided it was eventually time to TTC last November and I got my implant removed. We had both prepared ourselves for a long, hard battle - I have suspected PCOS and hypothyroidism along with a very erratic, mostly non-existant cycle.

So I got my implant out on November 8th and waited for my first period... nothing nothing nothing.

Now for the past week or so, I've been feeling sick to my stomach all day every day. At random points in the day, it'd be worse for a few seconds and I'd actually gag but no vomit - I thought I had a stomach infection of some sort and planned to go to the doc this coming Monday.

Well, just to rule it out because hey, as far as we were aware, it "wasn't possible" and "would be a miracle" because I haven't even had a period yet...

Last night resulted in this.
https://oi42.tinypic.com/al3dc8.jpg

Congratulations, that is lovely news!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you very much!! The not knowing dates is getting to me!

congrats!!! oh my god and u could be further along than what you think!! clear blue digi can only tell 3+ but it can be anything, 4 or 6 weeks even!

Thanks ladies :D I've been told that ovulation is approx 2 weeks after implant removal? Which would put me at about ~6 weeks pregnant :D

Very worried about my hormones still being wacky from the implant and it having a.. negative effect :\

wow that is very exciting. congratulations...wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->