My husband has had a vasectomy but I feel pregnant!

SophL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have two children aged 3 years and 19 months old. My husband had a vasectomy in February and was given the "all clear" 16 weeks later.

With both of my pregnancies, I knew pretty much immediately I was pregnant due to my bbs. I feel the same again!

I think I am around 11DPO and got a BFN today.

I think I am in the TWW in the most bizarre circumstances. Intuition tells me I'm pregnant :shrug:

Will anyone wait with me? I'm driving myself crazy.

Hi All,

I have two children aged 3 years and 19 months old. My husband had a vasectomy in February and was given the "all clear" 16 weeks later.

With both of my pregnancies, I knew pretty much immediately I was pregnant due to my bbs. I feel the same again!

I think I am around 11DPO and got a BFN today.

I think I am in the TWW in the most bizarre circumstances. Intuition tells me I'm pregnant :shrug:

Will anyone wait with me? I'm driving myself crazy.

wow that'd be amazing if you are! :happydance:

i'll wait with you, I'm driving myself mad this cycle and stalking b&b all the time as I have a feeling I might be pregnant this time.

I've been ttc since August and never had any symptoms in previous 2ww but this time around (I'm 7 dpo) i have quite a few - the one making me most excited is my nipples are constantly hard/tingly and this is something I never get ! also having lots of CM, very tired, a bit emotional (getting angry over silly things) and lower back pain all week

Fingers crossed for us both x

Tingly bbs and nipples have lead to two successful pregnancies for me. Fingers crossed for you, Trudie!

Thank you for waiting with me, I really appreciate the support. I can't work today my mind is driving me crazy.

A little about me:

My DS was planned and we NTNP to get him.

My DD was conceived on the mirena coil, my miracle baby.

If we have conceived again post-vasectomy then we really do defy the odds, haha.

Your signiture says you are TTC baby number 2, how old is your first?

Could just be hormones a bit out this cycle but I know what you mean about feeling pregnant. I have had symptoms before my BFP.

Yeah, you're right BunnyN. I must keep that in mind. It's so hard when I am so convinced.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

A little about me:

My DS was planned and we NTNP to get him.

My DD was conceived on the mirena coil, my miracle baby.

If we have conceived again post-vasectomy then we really do defy the odds, haha.

Your signiture says you are TTC baby number 2, how old is your first?

wow you really do have miracle babies!

I have a little boy who'll be 4 in March, i have PCOS so it took me 1.5 years and a loss before I had him

Back then i wasn't having periods at all and was about to start clomid to make me ovulate and then i had 1 random period and fell pregnant, miscarried at 9 weeks sadly and then the very next period i fell pregnant with my son

Since having him it seems to have kick started my body and i now have regular periods every single month.... we've been ttc number 2 since August and as I said this is the first month i'm actually having pregnancy symptoms so trying not to get my hopes up but its hard x

That's brilliant. Sounds like you defy the odds too :). I have everything crossed for you.

When will you test next? I will probably end up doing one every morning and evening until I get AF or a BFP. I bought 6 tests today and I have already used two, haha.

When will you test next? I will probably end up doing one every morning and evening until I get AF or a BFP. I bought 6 tests today and I have already used two, haha.

Ive got quote a few ebay cheapies at home so its hard not to test but i am going to try and wait until I am 10 dpo which will be Thursday this week

I think i might cave before then though lol x

Haha, it's so tempting when they are cheap!

How are you Trudie?

I'm feeling pretty stir crazy. Pregnancy is so unlikely, maybe the symptoms I am feeling are just new pre-AF symptoms?

I had another BFN today, I have no self control! Just hoping I get some answers soon.

How are you Trudie?

I'm feeling pretty stir crazy. Pregnancy is so unlikely, maybe the symptoms I am feeling are just new pre-AF symptoms?

I had another BFN today, I have no self control! Just hoping I get some answers soon.

Hey sweetie, I caved and tested to and BFN :( duno why I done it really - torturing myself

My nipples aren't as sensitive today and I feel super snappy and irritable (like I usually get when AF is due) but I am not due until the 4th November

Ive been feeling lots of odd twinges on and off but I don't know if I am just reading too much into it

Trying to be positive as I know I've tested too early!

Fingers crossed for us both x

You'd expect a BFN at this stage so don't be too disheartened. I'm terrible for testing early and frequently to the extent where I don't get too bothered by early BFN any more, hehe. I'm not entirely sure when AF is due. It could be as early as tomorrow or as late as next week. The amount I have spent on tests so far is ridiculous! I couldn't wait for the postage of IC and thought by the time they arrived AF would be here. Funnily enough, they would have arrived today and saved me a fortune for the next week of my craziness.

You'd expect a BFN at this stage so don't be too disheartened. I'm terrible for testing early and frequently to the extent where I don't get too bothered by early BFN any more, hehe. I'm not entirely sure when AF is due. It could be as early as tomorrow or as late as next week. The amount I have spent on tests so far is ridiculous! I couldn't wait for the postage of IC and thought by the time they arrived AF would be here. Funnily enough, they would have arrived today and saved me a fortune for the next week of my craziness.

Yep I'm bad for early testing too ! I'm going to try and hold off now until 12-13 days and not think about it (not gona happen lol)

The cheapie tests are a god send eh ! X

How are you Trudie?

How you doing hun? have you tested again? x

Hi, hun. Yes, still BFN and no AF. I'm getting more mystified by the day. How are you?

Hi, hun. Yes, still BFN and no AF. I'm getting more mystified by the day. How are you?

That is strange - think maybe you ovulated late ?

Af is due Wednesday for me so I'm going to try and hold off testing until then

I tested a few days ago which was silly as it was too early and bfn not surprisingly

I'm still getting lots of cm and really tired and having such a deep deep sleep every night and some lower back ache and that's it really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->