My husband is ready for #2 am I?

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
My husband has recently been talking about number 2 more and more we have a son who will be 2 in July I'm just so nervous we had a loss before our son and he is a very active 2 year old I keep thinking can I handle it am I ready? We haven't told anyone were thinking about it so just needed to tell someone and ask am I the only one who felt this way??

Nope.. Completely normal! My DD turned 1 in March were waiting until the end of this year to ttc #2.. It took us 3 years to get her so I worry about that, but I always wonder if I can handle two, how will I love the next as much as I do her.. Those things. I will say giving myself a "date" has helped so much.. I think less and less about those things and get more and more excited! Good luck!

Thank you so much for the response like you guys it took us 2 years after the loss to conceive him and I currently have mirena and since we're talking about a second we have also been talking about removing the IUD I have been wanting to anyway from terrible side effects. I think I'm gonna take your advice and tell him let's set more of a date I'm a planner so think it being more organized would make me less nervous and unsure

I think that we get so used to how our lives are that it it difficult imagining what it would be like to change that. And I think it is normal!

But the age difference between the kids would be nice :)

Whatever you guys choose to do, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->