• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My Husband might get a new job!!! ***UPDATED***

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:headspin: :headspin:
So the best man from our wedding reffered my Husband for this great job. We didnt even know he did that and out of the blue this guy called and offered my husband a job. (Head Hunter) So this Big Wig from a Very Great company called my husband and conducted a phone interview last weekend. Well he just called back tonight. They are on the phone as I type. Basicly it is for a big company and It would be a great advancement and more money. The guy wants to find one more canadate just to have some one to compair with but this sounds so promising. Im so happy. Currently my hubby has a great job and has been there for 10 years. Problem is, they have not given him a raise in over 5 years. (we really could use more income) I think this new company is way better and if he gets this new job, our life would greatly impove.

Hubby just came in my office to update me. Sounds like he is the front runner. We should know more in the next few weeks. (or less!!!):headspin: :headspin:

That sounds bril Suz
fingers crossed for Hubby
x

Oh good luck suz and Mr Suz!!

I hope he gets it, sounds fab, what a lovely thing to happen!

xxx

cant believe i missed thjis good luck do we have an update

gr8 news hun!!! best of luck!

Ooh best of luck .. fingers crossed for you guys

We should find out within 2 weeks!!!!!

Fingers crossed Suz. What does he do?

No news yet. My hubby designs commercial buildings and gas stations. He is a project manager as well. Still no news.. Hopefully by this friday we should know.

My husband is going to go in for an interview tomorrow. They could not find anyone else to compair him with so he is the only one up for the job. He looked more into the job and it is not quit what he wants to do, but if the money is good, he will take it. So we will see tomorrow how it goes!:headspin:

Woohoo good luck Mr Suz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"