my husband's boys can swim, right?

barbarap

Reaction score
just did a male fertility test!!
i understand the lighting when taking the pic can change colours, but it's clearly pink, isn't it?
(pic attached)

Attachments

• fertility.jpg
    fertility.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 124
Wow they are definately swimming, that is soooo cool I didn't even know those existed!!

I want one! :happydance:

thanks! my husband is sure it's positive, i keep on looking at it from different angles and under different lights... one second i think it's pink, the next purple...
it's called FertilityScore and the website where i bought it says they sell to the NHS. the cool thing about this one is that it not only tests the quantity but also the mobility.
ordered from https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/ on Friday and the Royal Mail delivered it today, Sunday... how weird is that?

those sure are pink :) hurrah!

hehe royal mail are delivering today for xmas..:)

Thanks! I am soooo getting one of those hehe :happydance:

Poor DF doesn't know what he's in for!

Def piunk, there swimmers alright!!! Who knew those existed...

Def pink...ooooh i want one. Am cooking for OHs brother and friend tonight i'm soooo bringing that up :rofl:

most definitely pink.... i want one too for my hubby. How expensive were they?

i would love to get one of those but i think my oh would go mad - he says there is nothing wrong with him
need to approach this one with care - lol

Just an update, I ordered one off the site last night and its on its way.

OH was thrilled at the idea of being able to test his swimmers, I think he recons they are going to be like little spitfires.. (as if his head isn't big enough already?!) My brother wants to do it too(worrying..) - good thing there is two in the pack..

:rofl:

Plutosblue:
Let us know what the result is (for your husband, that is...)
Just wanted to let you know that you'll have to dip the test tube in hot water. I used a kitchen thermometer for the right temperature but if you don't have one, the word Test will be clearly seen.
My husband was very cocky too (no pun intended)
The result takes one hour, but after like 25 mins the liquid started turning pink from the bottom up.
Good luck!

Plutosblue:
Let us know what the result is (for your husband, that is...)
Just wanted to let you know that you'll have to dip the test tube in hot water. I used a kitchen thermometer for the right temperature but if you don't have one, the word Test will be clearly seen.
My husband was very cocky too (no pun intended)
The result takes one hour, but after like 25 mins the liquid started turning pink from the bottom up.
Good luck!

Thanks chicken I will do.. and I have a thermometor somewheres I will have to dig it out!

Hahaha maybe both our partners will be cocky :rofl: I laughed so hard at that.

Will let you guys know!! xxx

Hi guys just updating, DF did the test and he got the bottom pinkie on the chart so his boys can swim! Now he is telling everyone he has super sperm :rofl: as if his ego isn't big enough as it is!

We'll definitely get one when we are approaching TTC :)

That is so freakin awesome... I want to make OH do one, but don't think he'd go for it :rofl:

Dont think your hubby will have any probs! It is pink! xx

Hi guys just updating, DF did the test and he got the bottom pinkie on the chart so his boys can swim! Now he is telling everyone he has super sperm :rofl: as if his ego isn't big enough as it is!

hahahha ! :)

glad to know everything turned out great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->