My induction *small update page 13*

That's the problem I feel like I couldn't give 2 shits about the good at the end. I just wanna go back 9 months and remember my pill. I'm soo disgusted with myself for even saying it, but I'm past caring.

This baby hasn't seem real all along I just don't care anymore.....oh god I'm gonna be a terrible Mum.

Aw hunny big cuddles! When can oh get back to you? Maybe he can take you for a canteen fry up and fill you up so you get more sleepy? Try going for walks! Never had a baby before but been told this works so well. X

Ohhhh sweetheart i just seen this!! i cant believe they used the stupid.. 'u were asleep so i didnt want to wake you' line!! utter bull!! they done this to me in hosp when i know for a fact i wasnt asleep they were jsut to lazy to check! soo sorry your having a crappy time in there, i think when you get change over you will feel much happier, the daytime staff will probably be less groggy (cause its daytime) maybe mention about the horrible MW splitting your falulah? that sounds brutal! you poor thing :hugs: i really am praying things speed up for you sweetheart!!!!! i got everything crossed! keep us update sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the problem I feel like I couldn't give 2 shits about the good at the end. I just wanna go back 9 months and remember my pill. I'm soo disgusted with myself for even saying it, but I'm past caring.

This baby hasn't seem real all along I just don't care anymore.....oh god I'm gonna be a terrible Mum.

Awww babe!! its just cause your having a horrible rough time, your uncomfy, in a different to normal place and havent got your OH with you. Dont let them make u think this is going to take until Friday! that has to be worse case sanario as in having a normal induction as they always say it 'CAN' take 4 days but thats not the norm. Keep going your doing fantastically sweetheart! when your OH comes in, go down to canteen and gorg on lots of nice food... go for some long walks etc! can u not do any of the DIY sweeps that the girls were talking about the other day (just lot yourself in the loo hehe) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope it all speeds up soon for you. Sounds like you're having a horrid time but very soon the most fabulous thing ever is going to happen.

Stay where you are hun and drag OH in for some support.

And yes, if you want to punch me now for saying the obvious you're definitely welcome to but it will be over soon and you'll be there smugly reading everyone else's birth stories knowing you've achieved it, and you don't have to do it again for a long long time!!

huni u can do this! Honestly, stay and just go with it. i know u are having a rough time but it WILL be over soon and you will be holding your baby in your arms in no time. It will be very much worth it even though u are feeling so miserable right now. i hope you can get a good rest b4 its all go hun. Thinking of u :hugs: x

I am sure when you look at your baby and he looks right back at you this will all be nothing. You just have to get through it. Just remember it wont last forever! Try and focus. Your tired and in pain! What are these self sweeps tho that people are on about? X

Thanks ladies :) I had stopped crying but your kindness has started me off again.

I know I must stay positive and I will be so happy to have my baby in my arms but it's so disheartening.

My OH isn't allowed back until 10 :( i've only had 2 hours sleep too.

My sister suggested asking for something to help me sleep so I might do that when I have a new MW. It's just soooo horrible to see the other girl having. Contractions and going to have her waters broke. It's not fair dammit!

Thanks again everyone :hugs:

I remember having my internals they used to really hurt me too! I hope it all goes well for you and you will have you baby soon! :) xox

Honey, I'm sending you positive happy vibes :) I'm so sorry its not going so well I wish you all the best and know you'll be a fantastic mum once you see your baby and have all the crappy pain part over with. I hope you get some sleep and a better midwife today. Hugs x

I've nothing constructive to say just wanted to give you a :hugs:

Lets hope by the next lot you're cervix are softening/dilating and the new midwife will be a nice one

:hugs:
xx

hiya hunni i have never been induced so no advice I'm afraid other than keep going!! you can do it, hope your next lot of gel does the trick xxxxx

Just remember hun that you have th right to refuse/accept any treatment/procedure they offer you.

If you don't want an internal because you are in pain and would rather wait than wait, be strong and stick to your guns. No always easy in a setting where you know they 'know' best but still - you are the one going through the experience you are tired, fed up and don't want to be there -forn them its just another day at work.

If you really wanted to leave of course you could - they cant tie you to the bed (as much as it feels like you already are) but in all honesty if the induction process has been started then being close to professionals and monitoring is for the best for you and baby.

Hang on in there sweetie, tings will get worse before they better but they will get better but IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!

When OH arrives go or a long walk have a cuddle and something to eat and make sure you both speak to the MW's on the ward and get a plan of action for the day.

*HUGS*

Thank you ladies :)

I'm sorry for my hysterical insane moment earlier. I think the enormity of what's happening smacked me in the face.

My OH is on his way in, and the new MW is much nicer (said oh could come and stay as long as I need) she said if I REALLY didn't wanna continue I could speak to the doctor on thier next round, but I think I'm gonna stick with it.

I've started now and this pain will be worth it. Although my back is absolutely killing me....i can't explain it but I just wish it meant something!!

Aww hun you poor thing!! Im very glad DH is coming back in he is just what you need and you WILL get through this and be just fine!!! More hugs :hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies :)

I'm sorry for my hysterical insane moment earlier. I think the enormity of what's happening smacked me in the face.

My OH is on his way in, and the new MW is much nicer (said oh could come and stay as long as I need) she said if I REALLY didn't wanna continue I could speak to the doctor on thier next round, but I think I'm gonna stick with it.

I've started now and this pain will be worth it. Although my back is absolutely killing me....i can't explain it but I just wish it meant something!!

I think cos she was nice its spurred you on which is what you need!

Hope OH gets there soon for you.

HUGS!
xxxxx

glad your hunny is on his way in to be with you.

Glad your OH is on his way in. You can do this hun and you will be a brilliant mummy. I think the doctor has given you the worst case scenorio with friday i really doubt it would be that long. Im glad youve got a new nice midwife, keep positive and keep us updated :hugs:

Oh honey, sounds like you've had .... I don't even know how to describe it. Think I'd be fed up and wanting to go home as well.

Glad you've got a nicer MW now and OH is on the way to keep you company, that's gotta help.

Hope to see your birth announcement soon - after your past 24 hours I promise to try really hard not to be jealous that I'm still sat here waiting when you'll have your little boy in your arms.

:hugs: x

aww u poor thing! :hugs: i hope ure ok, try not to worry, and dont get upset it will all be over soon - sending love and hugs! xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->