My induction *small update page 13*

yay for contractions! :yipee:

sorry uv had sh*tty treatment hun...:hugs: Hopefully you'l be holding your little boy in your arms soon! xx

Aww hun!! pain in your back and contractions is a very very good sign!! the pain in your back indicates your cervix softening/dilating :D :D :D wooohooooooo!! soo pleased that evil MW has buggered off!! its not like she doesnt have a foofie too to understand that it bludy hurts to be pulled left right and centre!!! huge :hugs: and keep going hunny your doing fab!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck im sure he will be in your arms soon enough. i reckon tomorrow night at the latest xx

Best of luck hun
hope it speeds up really soon for you
thinking of you xxx

Any more updates honey? or are you catching up on some sleep x

Hi ladies.....quick update.

It's been a bit dramatic, at about midday my OH came down with the stomach bug I had, and had to leave the hospital....it's now looking likely he'll muss the birth as he's not allowed back until he's 100%.

My Mum came in to sit with me for the day, and my sister (my back up birth partner) is on standby. She lives 40 mins away and has a LO of her own so she's going to leave at the last minute.

I last had an internal at Midday and I was 1cm and cervix was slightly posterior and 70% effaced (whatever that means). My contraction are now constant, maybe 1 minute max between them but only last 30 seconds or so. I haven't had my third lot of gel as MW said I was doing well without it. She's due to come back soon to do another internal (which bloody hurt!) MW said she's expecting me to go to the labour suite tonight.

Only problem now is snow is falling thick and fast and it's looking unlikely my sis will be able to get here!! I love my mum to peices but not sure she's my ideal birthing partner, she's better than being alone though. Oh god it's really snowing now....shit!!!

awww good luck hun!! i hope ur bubs hurrys up and gets his butt out before friday :) midwives can be such arses!! good luck and hope oh gets better quick!! <3 xxx

ooh good luck hun - so excited for you that things finally seem to be getting going for you! so sorry that your poor hubby has been sent home poorly - i should imagine he is as gutted as you are that he can't be there xxx

Oh hun, it's all going on for you, isn't it?! :hugs: You're progressing, albeit not as fast as you'd probably like. Hopefully the snow will calm down a bit and allow your sister to get there :)

Don't panic! :hugs:

Hope your sister manages to make it through and your labour is nice and quick cos it's been induced. What a shame for your OH having to go home - wishing him a speedy recovery too.

oh hun i reallu hope ur oh is feeling better realy soon so he doesnt miss the birth and hope its all going well for you

Good luck honey, I'm sorry to hear your OH is unwell, I know that must be stressful on you- - just focus on yourself and your little baby and ask whomever is with you for exactly what you need, it's okay to be selfish right now so make the most of the support person who is there.

Hope things progress nicely for you and would hope your oh can make it for the birth - what a nightmare for you!!

best of luck and... HOW EXCITING THOUGH, your baby is on the way!!!! Yay!

Thanks everyone. I'm just freaking out a bit right now as my sis def can't get here. We are pretty much snowed in.

The MW said my mums getting kicked out at ten, and if she can't get home (which I doubt she will) she has to sleep in reception, I feel so bad as she's old and can't handle that. Plus she's driving me insane already. I know she only means well but I'm praying my OH will be better in time (it's a 24 hour thong, and he felt unwell at midday)

But then there's still the issue of him getting here. Arghh the stress is stupid but I need to relax!

oohhhh your getting there hun, hope your oh manages to make the birth, good luck xxxxxx

Thanks everyone. I'm just freaking out a bit right now as my sis def can't get here. We are pretty much snowed in.

The MW said my mums getting kicked out at ten, and if she can't get home (which I doubt she will) she has to sleep in reception, I feel so bad as she's old and can't handle that. Plus she's driving me insane already. I know she only means well but I'm praying my OH will be better in time (it's a 24 hour thong, and he felt unwell at midday)

But then there's still the issue of him getting here. Arghh the stress is stupid but I need to relax!

their gonna make your mum sleep in reception!! oh dear!!! hope things improve chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->