My Introduction

JackieB

Wife and Mother of 2 Boys
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a stay at home mom of two blessings. Boys ages 11 and 7 ....yes I took a long break and now decided I miss having babies at home since both my children are school age. And I have a wonderful husband.

I'm joining this site because I've been TTC since January with no luck and I really need someone to talk to/laugh with/complain to.... I am super discouraged my other two pregnancies seemed to happen so easily, Y the struggle now??

That's me.....

Hi welcome :) it took me around 5 months to conceive with my dd and then first try got pregnant with baby #2 :) sometimes it just takes a little time especially if your thinking and stressing over it, how old are you? I know your egg count lowers with age so might be worth visiting doctors. Also are you taking folic acid as this and other vitamins can help to conceive :)

Thanks for the hellos.

I am 33. So not a young thing anymore but hopefully not to old :wacko:

I have been taking a prenatal vitamin since December when we decided to try again. And I am definitely stressing....I want it to just be fun and it was exciting for like the first 3 months but Now I find myself worrying and thinking about it consistently!!

Oh god it gets us all after a few months, no 33 isn't old I know your egg count does drop slightly at 30 but not much you should be fine it just takes a bit longer, I know how heart breaking it is at the end of every month waiting for a positive and getting let down :( I know lots who have decided to take a month off and relax and spend time doing things with oh and kids and have all conceived during this time, I was one of them with my first. Just try having a break maybe get the kids minded and go out to dinner with oh or do something u won't be able to do when pregnant or once new baby arrives :)

Thanks, I'm due to start tomorrow....and I'm cramping soooo...I've stopped wasting $$ on tests. Decided I'm not going to test anymore until after I'm Late. Was hoping this month My Hubby would have a great Father's Day Surprise....But I'm feeling this afternoon like probably NOT!! :(

Oh no that would of been a great present!! Well your not out yet! I felt like I was ready to start too but nothing so you never know, fingers crossed for you and if not just relax next month go treat yourself get a nice little pamper and you might get lucky next month :)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->