My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JackieB, Jun 14, 2013.

1. JackieB

JackieB Wife and Mother of 2 Boys

Hello,

I am a stay at home mom of two blessings. Boys ages 11 and 7 ....yes I took a long break and now decided I miss having babies at home since both my children are school age. And I have a wonderful husband.

I'm joining this site because I've been TTC since January with no luck and I really need someone to talk to/laugh with/complain to.... I am super discouraged my other two pregnancies seemed to happen so easily, Y the struggle now??

That's me.....

2. lhancock90

lhancock90 2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3

Welcome to BnB :wave:

3. juhnayrae

juhnayrae Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome! :flower:

4. Daynaa

Daynaa Mummy and expecting #2

Hi welcome :) it took me around 5 months to conceive with my dd and then first try got pregnant with baby #2 :) sometimes it just takes a little time especially if your thinking and stressing over it, how old are you? I know your egg count lowers with age so might be worth visiting doctors. Also are you taking folic acid as this and other vitamins can help to conceive :)

5. JackieB

Thanks for the hellos.

I am 33. So not a young thing anymore but hopefully not to old :wacko:

I have been taking a prenatal vitamin since December when we decided to try again. And I am definitely stressing....I want it to just be fun and it was exciting for like the first 3 months but Now I find myself worrying and thinking about it consistently!!

6. Daynaa

Oh god it gets us all after a few months, no 33 isn't old I know your egg count does drop slightly at 30 but not much you should be fine it just takes a bit longer, I know how heart breaking it is at the end of every month waiting for a positive and getting let down :( I know lots who have decided to take a month off and relax and spend time doing things with oh and kids and have all conceived during this time, I was one of them with my first. Just try having a break maybe get the kids minded and go out to dinner with oh or do something u won't be able to do when pregnant or once new baby arrives :)

7. JackieB

Thanks, I'm due to start tomorrow....and I'm cramping soooo...I've stopped wasting $$ on tests. Decided I'm not going to test anymore until after I'm Late. Was hoping this month My Hubby would have a great Father's Day Surprise....But I'm feeling this afternoon like probably NOT!! :(

8. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

9. Daynaa

Oh no that would of been a great present!! Well your not out yet! I felt like I was ready to start too but nothing so you never know, fingers crossed for you and if not just relax next month go treat yourself get a nice little pamper and you might get lucky next month :)

10. Zebra2023

Zebra2023 Well-Known Member

Welcome to BnB :wave:

11. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

12. Haylee.

Haylee. Day dreamer

Welcome :wave:

13. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif