my jeans are getting tight

cheryl6

Reaction score

oh dear my jeans are getting tight already i dont know if its because its my 5th child or because i eat all the pies :haha:
its a good job the kids break up from school today until after christmas ad be able to lounge around in my comfys(ha ha i wish)
When did any of you start to feel this?

Any how have a lovely christmas x

I think when it's this early in pg a lot of it is just bloating,notreally bulge if that makes sense! not that it makes your trousers any more comfortable!

I started being bloated at around week 5 or 6 as well. Funny that now at week 10, my belly feels smaller than before, but more firm and with more defined shape.

i have a belly now too. my stomach sticks out so far that i had to weigh myself cuz i was convinced i had gain at least 10 lbs. i didn't i've only gained 4. my belly sticks out the most after i've eaten. thankfully tho my pants still fit. i've gotta keep the secret till after xmas

yeah im defo at an uncomfortable stage and want to be in my pjs all the time lol xxx

im just feeling this now and this is my second child, i love my comfys!! :D

Yea I get tired of squeezing into my pants. some of its bloating and theres the rest, well I think someone is throwing weight on me while I'm not looking! I swear! :haha:

Yeah my jeans are really tight too and my work trousers, I can't wait to get home and undo them sometimes! x

I'm ok in the morning but get more and more uncomfortable as the day goes on. In my jammies now!! lol x

All my pants are tight and have been since week 5, silly bloating. Sometimes after I eat my stomach looks like I've eaten a feast, lol. I don't know how I would survive without a belly band.

One thing I've noticed this past week is that the really, really low part of my belly, where my zipper is, is less bloated than before. I can now get my zipper all the way up and not button. Before my zipper was maybe making it half the way up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->