My last cycle trying -here we go tests :)

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
hi all. I’ve decided that this is my last cycle trying. My body has put me through a right rollercoaster since January cycle wise I’m just finding it alittle much.. we have 2 beautiful little ones. A third would be amazing but if we aren’t successful this cycle then so be it in a positive way.

So back to this cycle last week I had some odd spotting that only lasted 1 day. But didn’t think much about it. Today I had a lot of ewcm but it was denser than usual for ovulation type so I knew it definitely couldn’t have been that. So got my hands on some tests. These are Tesco own brand. Never used these before so wasn’t sure. So top one was afternoon sample which looks more evap now. Bottom was taken within the time limit for testing early eve. For a positive it must be a ‘+’.

I’m not sure dpo. Going by spotting maybe 7dpo?! 06D0DAD1-37CA-40B8-97CC-600742E24046.jpeg

That looks to thick to be an evap... Good luck!

Reactions: ciz
Looks positive but I've seen tests before that you've had what happened with those cycles? Did you ever get an answer as to why you were getting positives?
I'm so rooting for you and completely understand since last November me and DH have had our share of heartbreaks so 2 months ago I decided no more... if I happen to fall pregnant again I will be grateful but otherwise me and DH are truly happy and settled with our 2 beautiful children we have already!
Fingers definitely crossed for you hun!

I see the start of something...Fx for you!

That does not look like a blue dye fake line to me! Fx for you!

Looks positive but I've seen tests before that you've had what happened with those cycles? Did you ever get an answer as to why you were getting positives?
I'm so rooting for you and completely understand since last November me and DH have had our share of heartbreaks so 2 months ago I decided no more... if I happen to fall pregnant again I will be grateful but otherwise me and DH are truly happy and settled with our 2 beautiful children we have already!
Fingers definitely crossed for you hun!

No lovely no answers at all. Dr was uninterested investigating it further. I had to push for bloods and she was reluctant to do it but did. Had the results same day and her answer was it doesn’t look like I’m pregnant. Which annoyed me as it wasn’t a definite answer. But no idea why my tests have been as random as they have been. I had a positive test couple weeks ago then then turned negative again. Now I’m testing again same cycle ](*,) I’ll be back on the pill if period arrives then I’ll give myself abit of time to really think if we try again.

Here’s tonight’s test. Pink dye as I couldn’t get the same blue dye ones today. Maybe a hint of line but nothing really much to see E415CD36-4776-4D24-8B1A-6D9434995CF3.jpeg

If blue dye were real I'd think the pink dye would deff be positive too. How confusing . Good luck

I see it, even though it’s faint. I think it might have some pink tint?

Keeping my FX!

I can see something when I zoom in on the FRER

The second blue test looks too good a line to be an evap but not sure about the FRER, my phone blows it up too much

I see a hint of a line on the pink dye, fx'd!

Have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->