My last day in second trimester!

stickylizard

Reaction score
It seems like yesterday I was a tiny 7 weeks with what seemed like an ocean to swim before my baby was here - I mean we got BFP on Boxing Day, and how long ago was Christmas?! This pregnancy is going sooooo fast probably because I have my other two to keep me busy!

So 27 weeks is almost upon me, baby's entire wardrobe is sorted from newborn to 6 months, all washed and dried and neatly folded in his new chest of drawers. Just a few bits to get like new motor for my breast pump, hospital bag items like pads and breast pads, and things for Ella and Toby to accommodate new baby (think bunk beds so everyone can rotate and Toby's cot is free, single mattress, some storage boxes for stuff that's been turfed out of the spare room which is now a toy room (think stuff to sell on Ebay, Xmas deco etc)...

I can't believe only 13 weeks to go!!

Thank you all for your replies to threads I've made, and thank you for being a great support network when OH just doesn't get how hard being pregnant is!

I wish you all happy healthy pregnancies and hope to see you soon on the other side!

*iluvmyfamily - I especially send you peace and tranquility as I have been a bit of a silent follower of your housing/nit/problem son fiascos and I hope life gets much easier for you very soon xxx

Woohoo. Hope time flies for you. Just think how fast 27 weeks has gone. :) good luck, see you in 3rd tri in 7 weeks.

Time is really flying! Getting stressed when I read what you have done already and the only thing I have done so far is buying a car seat...:p
I'll se you in third tri in 5 days:)

aw yay, good luck in 3rd tri - see you in a few short weeks... I can only hope I'm as organized by then as you are!!

Good luck!!

I'm the same with getting my BFP on Boxing Day. Will meet you over the there in a few days!

congrats, i got my bfp on boxing day too, see you over there soon

Whoop!! Il see you in 2 days :) all seems too real now tho lol x

Congrats hun I will see you there in just over a weeks time :happydance:

I agree with how fast the time is going! But it can speed up some more I am impatient to get this over with :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->