my last post :(

weestar21

Reaction score
till monday :rofl::rofl:
Wobbles hope the move goes well, please dont over do it though and try not to stress out too much ;) hope it all goes really well for you both ;)

Helen Hope you get home tomorrow with your lovely babies cant wait to see loads of pics when i get back on monday, take it easy if you can also :hugs::hugs:

miss you all loads please hope it doesnt rain or you wont see me i will be stuck in a mud pie in york :rofl::rofl:

take care everyone and cant wait to fill you all in on my weekend away just me and OH ;);)

miss you all loads and have a fab weekend :happydance::headspin:

Have a great trip! Dont forget your camera chickie.

dont worry im sure we wont dont forget though all the pics will be of volvos :dohh::dohh: :rofl::rofl: so not that exciting to me anyway :rofl::rofl:

ta ta for now folks
xxxxxxxxx

Awe...This is the POB Trip.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_16146226b332f0fc.jpg

Have FUN!:rofl:

have a great time, i love camping its so much fun!

x

Have fun!
So jealous, i wanna go camping. Maybe not so jealous about the Volvos though :rofl:

aw you should do it, its great!

I love camping, just to be outdoors is enough for me lol, admitily we dont rough it to bad, we have a camping stove for fry ups and dinner and a double blow up air bed lol

but everything else is so much fun. at teh festival i washed my hair every day under teh cold water tap provided in teh camp site, really wakes you up lol

but on holiday camp sites they have showers normaly, depends on where you camp

x

I used to do proper camping with my dad when i was younger, loved it!
We would get a train from sussex to Stoke on Trent, then cycle 30 miles with all our gear to an annual cycle rally, where we would camp for over the weekend. I loved it so much and really miss doing it.
To do anything like that now id need to train myself back up for the long cycle rides and get all the camping gear.

Hope you have a great time you big softy ;)

x

till monday :rofl::rofl:
Wobbles hope the move goes well, please dont over do it though and try not to stress out too much ;) hope it all goes really well for you both ;)

Helen Hope you get home tomorrow with your lovely babies cant wait to see loads of pics when i get back on monday, take it easy if you can also :hugs::hugs:

miss you all loads please hope it doesnt rain or you wont see me i will be stuck in a mud pie in york :rofl::rofl:

take care everyone and cant wait to fill you all in on my weekend away just me and OH ;);)

miss you all loads and have a fab weekend :happydance::headspin:

WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

wellllllllllllll mes back :headspin::happydance:
first and last time ever camping it was awfull :cry: it was so cold and really noisy at nght with all the birds and the stupids cows in the field beside us :lol: but it was nice to get away and spend some time together :blush: i missed the girl loads and had to phone them alot to makesure they were ok and they were, they had a ball and adele didnt want to come home :lol: Got back just before 1am last night so it was a long weekend and poor Locky had to get up at 6am to start his new training for his new job :happydance::happydance:

oh yeah and he won second place for his car *not bad seeing as hes only had it 8 months and its his first year* but the guy that beat him only wonbecause he had really shinny engine he used brasso but his paint work on the body was really rough and no where near as shiny as Lockys :rofl:

anyways will post pics tomoz not that yous really want to see them cos its alllllllllllllllll cars but hey ho will anyways :lol:

its sooooooooooooo good to be home in me own bed again :headspin:

LMFAO!!!

You mean u hated camping cause you couldn't plug in your hair straightners pmsl!!!

Camping ace u nutter!!!

LOL glad you had a good time apart from the birds annoying you lmfao!
xxx

i wont lie i did have my hair dryer and straightners in me case :rofl: but yeah i was a bit peed cos it was raining and my hari was a mess but aint that a fact for camping :lol:
nah it was nce to get away just a shame about the birds and the cows and the rain but at least sunday (the day that really matterd) was nice :)

the dinner dance was lovely yvanne lmao the hog roast was so yummy so was the band that was their cant remember their name now but they done all the 50's n 60's songs not my cuppa tea but they were good

off to finnish me washing and get organised again wooooooooooo hooooooooo new carpets on friday :rofl::rofl:
will try get pics loaded later, none of me though and when the magazine pics come out will copy and paste them here of all the winners with Locky and his wee glass trophy lol

i love waking up to the sounds of birds.

At the festivals, you wake up to far worse lol

x

LOL layla ...

Thats if you ever get to sleep at a festival hun lol
xxx

try..on the last night i was just falling asleep when the 'mobile disco' came in to our camp, bloody people lol

x

Glad you had a nice time at your Volvo Party.
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_16146226b332f0fc.jpg

You do look cold in this picture. :rofl:

Like Imi said. Camping is so much fun....

(Mental note to self. Get new Pob Volvo Picture:rofl: )

LMFAOOOOOOOOO oh suz you crack me up lol!!

Layla if that had of been me i'd of showed him whre to shove his mobile disco lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->