My lil angels send off day :(

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hello all well as u know we lost our lil boy at nearly 25 weeks,And today was his buriel :(

Everything went to plan,Service,Music,Poem,Hyms also the weather was lovely also...My O.H mentioned at the Funeral Director's he wanted to carry Brayden and i never thought he would be able to,And today he has prooved me wrong he carried him into the service,out of the service and to the graveside im so so proud just wished i could show it!!

Also the council had put his flowers all in line as i would of after he was coverd up :) I have just been down and everything looks fine,Dont get me wrong i was shackin me tears and couldnt hold myself up all way threw the Funeral but im glad that its over and its a very big weight lifted off our shoulders.

The only thing im worried about is alot of people rob of graves and i have left him teddies,pics etc and im worried they'll go missin tonight :(

Thanks for readin all lv u so so so much for all your support xxx

RIP little angel!! glad you finally got him to his special garden and have a lovely place to go to now for yourselves..... dont worry about people taking things hun im sure everything will be fine!

sleep tight Brayden xxxxxxxx :hugs:

:hugs: sounds like a beautiful send off for your little boy x

Cheers all was a lovely send off,an were so proud to call him our son even tho we cant show him off we love him to pieces.....they always say they take the ones that are to beautifull for earth xxxx

:cry:

Sounds like he had a beautiful send off.

Take care of each other :hugs:

V xxx

Rest in peace beautiful one.xoxoox I know how hard this is, I buried my Ava on March 3rd and I still am just a mess over her . I miss her every single day :cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss.
xoxoxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry you had to go through that :(

Its awful thing to go though :(

Brayden will be so proud of you both xx

Sounds like you had an awful time emotionally but the memorial sounds like it was a beautiful thing to do for your LO. I am also burying my baby next Wed, so so sad my thoughts and support are with you xxxxx

It sounds like your little boys send off was beautiful. I can understand why you were so proud of your OH, its a lovely thing for a Daddy to be able to do for his son.

We've never had anything taken from Archie's garden. Things have got blown away but I've managed to find them somewhere else in the cemetery but never stolen. I think people are generally quite respectful in cemeteries particularly with the baby graves.

Lots of love to you and your OH, floaty kisses for Brayden xxx

Cheers every1 for the support,Im feelin a lil down still but hopefully i should pick up soon :(

If eny1 wants to chat ANYTIME msg me n ill give u my facebook addy :D x

Sounds like he had a beautiful send off, i am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"