My line is getting lighter

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I don't get it..... why is the line getting lighter. Shouldn't it be getting darker?

I am 4+2

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1443440820784.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1443440820784.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 44
It is dark lol u must have got confused the right side is control line and the left is the test side. That is a really strong test for 4 and 2 days

Can't get any darker than that! Lol

The dark line is your test line, it's so strong that it pulled the dye from the control, which is the light line. Congrats!

I agree with the others... stop testing you'll drive yourself crazy!!! Your tests are as dark as they get!!! Can't get any darker than that!!!!

You have no control line because your test line is stealing it away! That super dark line is your test line

Agreed with everyone, that's the test line..it's very dark..stop testing...ur pregnant! :)
Congrats, wishing u a happy and healthy 9mo

Yeah it's not getting any darker! :haha: But from what I understand, you're expecting twins, so it would explain why it's so crazy dark at such an early stage.

Stop testing, you're stressing yourself for no reason and stress isn't good for the babies. Just enjoy your pregnancy and have an amazing and happy 9 months! :flower:

Don't worry about it, it happens! Plus "pregnancy-brain" is a symptom ;) Makes us do silly things sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->