My little Angel.

HanaLu

WTT with the Soldier I <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm new to the site and so far have really found it helpful. Over the past week I've felt so alone and no-body really knows how to cope with me.
Everything changed so quickly. One moment I'm sitting watching telly at my friends house, and in the 15minutes it takes to get home I'd started cramping and aching. That was the wednesday night, I'd only known I was pregnant for 6hours. My doctors 'couldn't' see me until the following tuesday. Obviously it was too late. My little Angel- who I'm convinced is my Little Boy- was born on Friday 21st January 2011, 7months premature.
The 'Boy' who fathered my little Billie wasn't interested and claimed I'd spent the last couple of months of our relationship sleeping around- needless to say his lies have meant I've had to endure a few disgusting messages from his friends and family, Telling me it's because I'm a little S**t and a number of other comments.
I have to say though I've been very lucky in the fact a man I had a slight relationship with a while ago and have been friends with for a couple of years, has stepped up to be my guardian angel over the past month since
things got awful with the boy. To me and this magical man, Billie is our baby.

I just wanted to tell everyone my little boys story, his Biological Father may not have wanted him but anyone who speaks to me or my OH will know that my baby will never be forgotten and will always be loved and always be wanted.

Daddy appologises, baby, he wanted to be there for us so much - but his silly work means he couldn't be with us in person but we both know his thoughts and hearts where there.

R.I.P. Billie Luke Wilson, 21st jan 2011, Mummy and Daddy's little Angel. :cry:

I'm so sorry for loss. It's horrible feeling alone but at least u have your oh. Billie is such a lovely name. All the best for the future xxxx

I'm so sorry! Take your time and grieve as you need to. It's a tremendous disappointment to miscarry. We all understand that here.

Sending love and strength your way.

Awww hun i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: We are all here whenever you need to talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->