My little boy is here :)

Kaila2635

Reaction score
I went in at 8 am for induction and everything was going really good, so I thought. I started having very strong contractions but not dilating. Dr let me go for 11 hours and it ended with a c section which wasn't bad at all :) I cried more than my little boy when he came out lol well needless to say it wasn't the labor and birth I was hoping for but I'm just glad we are both doing good. He's such a good baby though, the only time he's cried was when he took his 1st breath. He's really doing good with breastfeeding as well :) He was born at 7:38 pm, 6 lbs even and 18.5 inches long.

Will post pics later on

Congratulations!!

Sorry it wasn't the birth you wanted but a happy, healthy baby and proud mummy is the way forward!!

Well done xx

congratulations to you and your family, well done, doesnt allways happen the way we plan it!:thumbup:

He's such a good baby, he's only woke up once during the night and whined for a minute and was back asleep, were working on the breast feeding because all he wants to do is sleep so as soon as he gets latched on he's out again... but so far so good :)

[IMG]https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/kaila2635/1321704159.jpg[/IMG]

There is my bald little angel who I thought would have tons of hair from all the heartburn. That theory is a myth lol he kinda reminds me of a little old man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->